1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please improve VIP Chat

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by tgtv, 9 Dec 2017.

1. tgtv

tgtv New Member

Lately VIP Chat has become a venting place for whiners and cry babies who lose and can't take it.
    They complain about -

1. How awful match making is , they dropped 500+ infamy points and that Rovio is out to get them.
    2. How they got stuck on a lousy team of noobs and lost because no one listened to him/her.
    3. They did more damage than the rest of the team, but lost the game.
    4. Criticizing other ships style of game play - Can't believe they did this or they have no idea what they are doing... etc
    5. Blatantly calling people out and saying they suck , don't play on my team again.

Occasionally you will see them pat themselves on the back and say "Well Played", "Good Game" and congratulate team mates,
    but they are more often spewing negative comments than positive.

Everyone has bad games, no one is perfect. Maybe they are new to the game and haven't learned the ropes yet or using other
    ships that they aren't comfortable with yet. Either way it doesn't help anyone in the BB community.

To these people I'd like to say please grow up... a majority of the folks in VIP Chat are adults , lets try to act like adults.
    Maybe set a good example for new and younger players with constructive criticism instead of hate messages. You never know
    who is reading your messages, could be an 10 yr old kid ... is that how you want to be known?

DeepFathom

2. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

isn't that what you.re doing here, now?? Venting, whining and crying about people in game, here on the forum??

3. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I don't believe this could be counted as whining as it is not posted multiple times, and it is not calling anyone out specifically. I personally find this only as a reminder of the good manners.
    So I wouldn't start argueing about what he has done, I would more likely support that post as it does have a good point there. VIP chat has kids in there too so do you really want to give them an example like that and say bullying is ok? Because calling out people really is bullying.

Besides I know many of those name callers has been chat muted already once, twice or even more. Since it haven't worked, this kinda posts really are needed. Not just for them, but also for all to see they are doing wrong.

Last edited: 10 Dec 2017
    tgtv and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Non-VIP chat is much more awful. And I believe many 10 yr old kids are there too. Just open the dropdead gorge section, there will always be people throwing insult at each other, they even brought their moms into their conversation!!!:(

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I remember when I used to vent in VIP chat :D

TheRedSpeeder likes this.