1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can’t seem to pass 1300.. speeder

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by moobanooba, 7 Dec 2017.

?

speeder is great choice of boat

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I play multiple boats

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. moobanooba

moobanooba New Member

hi y’all.

I like speeder. Two ways I see to play, I use big torp level 30 rare and either blast or Swift, level 30 rare and level 15 epic, respectively. I either stay back until engage, where I attempt to attack loners or rambos, or I rush in and do the same, and usually run back to team if I’m still alive.

I am new to forums and looking for speeder strategy. Please take me to your leader.

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Just a warning, torp setup esp 2 torps is hard to learn. But once u learn how to ise torps they are great. Hp is ur friend when gaining infamy i noticed, u ad a shield or bring one up a gew lvls ull see infamy gain. I use to prefer to hang back or scout the sides lookinf for a loaner. I think the run in speeder is more for those who run cannons not torp.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

i have a similar problem but for me ,my strategy is very bad, i turn into a shooter half the time, and my weapons are similar levels to yours, i think ur strategy is what i do apart from the fact i barely rush in. i advise that with two torps u shouldnt rush in , just fire from a safe distance but with the cannon u should get in close

4. *Rubber Duck*

Torps can be fun and very deadly ;) well use to be, frost nerf hurt them bad imo
    Got a few vids of higher infamay games ya may enjoy

5. moobanooba

moobanooba New Member

Nice video rubber duck. Is that with what level, 1-10, big torpedo? And why no aoe frost? I was playing with it a little and thought it may work out better? For the duration?

6. *Rubber Duck*

Idk it may be better now, i quit playing once they made frost break on damage. My torp is lvl 10, and doesnt do that much damage now of course with the nerf. I never used aoe cuz i feel that more for mortar fire not single target killing. Also alot harder id think trying to land a launcher when ur circling around a 1v1 target

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You are using frost? Listen, dude, at least until 1.8k, use some other setup, there's plenty of idiots who shoot a frosted opponent WHILE a big torp fried by you is heading towards them.

8. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    lol I'm in nightmare and that still happens more often than not

TheAntiSnipe likes this.