1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

2 accounts on 1 device not possible?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kalbs, 7 Dec 2017.

1. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

So I tried creating another account to try new weapons using a different Google account and I just keep opening my old one. How to make it work?

2. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    On Android I run parralel space. After downloading from play store there is you tube video of how to install.

Captain Gilligan, Joey who and Kalbs like this.
  3. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

Well, I have 3 on my device.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Ohh let me try that. Thank you!!!

5. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Nice

6. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

A write-up or how-to would probably be really helpful to those also wanting to do this.

7. Mr. Chompers

Well, it is a Galaxy Tab A, and that allows different user accounts. So if you make a new account, and sign in with a different Google account, then download it from the Play Store, it works.

8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I've tried switching Google accounts on my device (Nexus 7) and while the game launches, it just hangs up at a black screen. Odd.

9. Mr. Chompers

That used to be the problem to, then I was messing around with the one file, not the APK, and I did something, and it worked. And I am on Android.

10. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Anyone knows how to get a second account on iOS?

11. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

No extra apps, i log out in the game...go to adlndroid settings, app manager, forceclose bb, clear cash. And cookies, restart game under a different email. I have 4 accounts this way

12. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
  13. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I hadn't tried since v2.5 - just gave it a shot and it's working now.

Time to take a mini-account for a test drive and see how things are shaking out in the low infamy game these days. Unfortunately "DecaffeinatedChris" is too long a username, so I'll have to think of something else. ;)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  14. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

A write-up or how-to would probably be really helpful to those also wanting to do this.

15. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Did you create a separate user account on the device, not just add the second Google account to your primary user?

Instructions on adding a separate user account to your Android device

I added a second user with a new email address, re-downloaded Battle Bay, and launched it. The initial launch took about 10 seconds on a black screen, and then asked me to choose a Google Play Games account; the only option was my new email account.

Can seamlessly switch between users via the system menu/corner drop-down icon now.

Kalbs likes this.
  16. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Looks like my phone doesnt have that feature. thank you for the help though!

17. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

i have two account used to be 3 on just one gmail on android i dont remember how but maybe this is the reasonss

sometimes when i clear the data of the game and needed to relog in , it just dont login with any gmail account it creates a new user without gmail account , or you can stop your gmail to login in into games in your gmail account setting in google play games and ((((after that (both) just click in login(sync)with gmail account in the BB setting
    but try it at your own risk , if any think happened to your current account , it is your problem but you can try to creat some account on the same account (but not the one that have any old BB account )

18. Procrastinator

Procrastinator Member

1) log out from your main account.
    2) close app
    3) settings>apps>battle bay> clear cache and data.
    4) start battle bay
    5) select new account...done

New account must be the one which is never linked itself to Battle bay. I have 8 mail IDs and 4 of them are linked to my main account when I was trying to get an alt. To switch back to main just repeat the steps.

Kalbs likes this.
  19. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I use parallel space on Android, its so easy and game is synced to another play account.
    So I have 2 battle bay apps / icons, and each is tied to a different profile.

20. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

How about the ads though? I've read Parallel space is riddled with ads