1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Use Enforcer

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by P0rthos, 23 May 2017.

?

Do you like enforcer?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    93.9%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Here's a thread for you to share all your favorite Enforcer trips and tricks.

What's your favorite loadout on an enforcer and why? Let us know!

2. Ep0cx

Ep0cx New Member

Been using a frost blaster/big torpedo with some success, inspired by your video!

Makes me sad I wont be able to have a big torp and two other weapons on the final ship :(

JustinBeaver likes this.
  3. oDDD

oDDD Member

Mk 3 Enforcer. Rare tier 2 20 cannon epic 10 sniper with rare 10 turbo (rare 10 bandage at mk4) and uncommon tier 2 20 overboost and tier 2 15 nitro (nitro to be replaced with frost launcher epic at mk4) i use it too snipe first minute. Then i use my speed to flank and shoot from different cover. Last i usually see what is needed if i havent been sunk yet. Usually speed too another firong position. Or more often i rush in and past enemy turrets and circle harrass and pick off low health ships. I find the enforcer multi
    Front strategy can really help turn tables. Not letting ships a shot or 2 away from sinking escape behind cover. I love circling behind enemys and getting a Sniper round and 2 cannons in their back before they even start spinning theor turret.

4. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    I've found this to be very helpful. I think moving in a zigzag will make you harder to hit when your "strafing" run has been completed and you're fleeing. Also, make yourself really unpredictable while keeping your turret pointed backward so you can shoot as you run. I find it to be useful most with the enforcer as it's the agility master of the game (especially when there's a rudder involved). Cheers P0rthos! Love yo videos

5. disorder

disorder Active Member

Weapon: blast epic t3, flare rare t3, grenade epic t1
    Hp:3151
    2 Fire weapon really useful when you frost a guy or, funnier stun him just after hit (dot stay with tesla).
    ______
    Pro
    -A Really good build in 1v1(possible to even kill defender when noone wipe your teslabolt) ,
    -And good control for team.
    -Flaregun and teslabolt can reduce heal.
    ______
    Con
    -Must be aware for hitting well (when im tired its horrible)
    -Snipe and mortar are really dangerous at long range
    -No regen hp
    -No a good dancer without ob, just a little dodge.
    _________
    Next step :
    -teslashield at mk6,
    -change all my perk (just green one),
    -pray for a better fucking grenade
    -Up t4 my turbo
    -Up t4 frostblaster

Last edited: 24 Jul 2017
    Nof likes this.