1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary weapons

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lendren, 23 May 2017.

1. Lendren

Lendren New Member

Are they Really rare? Do You have a legendary item? (Not piece, but a weapon, shield etc.)

Just got myself a weapon, quite happy with a golfen missile launcher.

• Percy • likes this.
  2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

They are extremely rare if you don't pay...
    For us (free to play) players, we have nearly no way to get legendary pieces (seriously, pieces are hard enough to get). We could only get them by scrapping (with extreme luck) and from higher league rewards. You'll get a garunteed legendary piece per season in nightmare league.
    Any ways, they are actually quite common among low level players who pay their way in (as stated in my signature). Only a few payers have reached nightmare, and therefore the matches down there are quite chaotic in my opinion.

• Percy •, D3X and dikshift like this.
  3. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

@Lendren , just trying to gather some info and in no way confrontational, how much did you spend for the legendary weapon?

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

• Percy • likes this.
  5. Captain_Perry

I spent nothing, and now I have 5 red pieces and 1 yellow piece. Here's a breakdown of how I got them:
    3 red pieces -- scrapping
    1 red piece -- Ace 1 reward
    1 red piece -- Nightmare league (guaranteed legendary piece)
    1 yellow piece -- scrapping

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Getting pretty close there:) my 3 (2 red and a yellow) all came from scrapping commons.

• Percy • likes this.
  7. Lendren

Lendren New Member

No problem. I think that I got like 7 of the 10 piedestal from the biggest chest packs, and the rest from scraps and other boxes.

I have probably spenat around 200-250$ I believe, at least I Think that is about it.

• Percy • and dikshift like this.
  8. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Wow, that's a lot less than what I would have thought. This game isn't as p2w as I thought after all.

9. Captain_Perry

In Hong Kong dollars though, ~3.5 boxes (14000 pearls pack) cost us almost $900 dollars. Quite expensive here!

10. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Wew 250$! I prefer get more money and then buy a xbox one s or ps 4 pro

• Percy • and BEN like this.
  11. BEN

BEN Active Member

Wow you guys are lucky. How many commons do you guys scrap in a day? Do you guys buy commons from the shop to scrap?

• Percy • likes this.
  12. Greydone

Greydone Member

I know Honk Kong is one of the most expansive place on earth for housing but still, this is too exagerated. The 14000 pearls pack costs 112 USD in France.

Guys, what's the price of the 14000 pearls pack in your country ?

13. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

£99.99 GBP (approx 130 USD)

To the HKG guy,hes talking about HK dollars, not US dollars, is in fact a lot cheaper than the uk.

Im betting UK is most expensive

• Percy • likes this.
  14. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

Do you reckon if legendaries are actually useful? Epics can be upgraded every now and then (stores sometimes stock materials) at least.

• Percy • likes this.
  15. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Just take a look at them in the shop.
    Right now they are way OP.
    Personally I think they are like this for launch, to harpoon the whales but will be re balanced when enough time has passed.

Its a huge jump from epic to legendary, they are pretty much game breaking in the lower to upper tiers and very very powerful in nightmare as it stands.

• Percy • and dikshift like this.
  16. Greydone

Greydone Member

Legendary are not that good, you can't upgrade them unless you buy more legendaries.

• Percy • likes this.
  17. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

@BEN just what I've got in that free box. Never thought of buying commons to scrap, too busy saving for my new speeder.
    Every time I get close there's another epic perk in my shop, can't resist those little guys:)

• Percy • likes this.
  18. Memorize

Memorize Member

Sorry but you're not quite right, I'm in nightmare leagues haven't seen legendaries often because they're using T4-5 Epic way better than legendaries.After all it's the last Tier of all rarity don't you think it should be powerful? It's not easy to upgrade them either so as speak. Way to obtaining legendaries pieces and parts extremely rare from Crate and chests either, Only way garanteed to obtain them (pieces/parts) is top ranking season rewards. Tier 1 legendaries level 1 just strong as Tier 5 rare that's it.
    Cheers.

• Percy • likes this.
  19. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

Yah, not sure of the stats exactly but T1 legendaries seem more equivalent to T3 epics and T4 rares. At least with my mk4 boat in Ace III league it's noticeable when I go against weapons with those levels. There are plenty of legendaries flying around here.

Anyway 5 legendary pieces.
    4 red from two 3900 pearl boxes saved from playing.
    1 red from uncommon scrapping and I've done about >80% of star boxes available since 2.0.

I probably will get a legendary in another month or two if I keep playing as much.

Last edited: 23 May 2017
    • Percy • likes this.
  20. Durok

Durok New Member

Wtf?! How can someone spend $900 on this game?! Sounds pretty retarded. Better off just getting a portable gaming system lmao! They need to seperate it into 2 sections.....
    1. People who work hard to earn parts and pieces, etc.
    2. People with money to WASTE and just buy things to advance ahead of free players.
    I like this game and would like to keep playing it. Ive played quite a few other games with in app purchases and it seems that once you get to a certain level you can't progress at an acceptable rate (takes many MONTHS) without paying money to do so. So spending more than $50 is totally un-reasonable! Its just saddening..........at least make it a bit easier or more common to recieve more items and parts to assemble them. We already have to participate and play just to earn gold, sugar and pearls. Cut us some slack. That is all.......for now.

• Percy • likes this.