1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Makes me sad

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mamamyers, 29 Nov 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    How much I am starting to despise this game...I come on here talk smack about the game a few weeks ago lol how come I can't win since? Maybe my accounts set to 80/20 instead of 50/50 lol because I NEVER EVER EVER win anymore... Ever
    Its not fun to carry my team and lose everytime. 2400 down to 1700 and no matter how hard I try I can not get above 2k...if I'm lucky and get back to 2k I'll be back to 1700 within the hour. I don't get how I was doing so well and in the ace legue to being bumped down this bad...and I don't wanna hear be patient lol I was patient the first 6 months it took me to get to 2k let alone 2400 and now it's been almost a month since I been bumped down this bad. It's legit no fun..I never win any games Ever. I can't even imagine how bad my Battle log looks. I don't even wanna look its pathetic.

• Percy • likes this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

New matchmaking impacted lots negatively and some positively. Nothing we can do about it but hope they fix it (which can take an insanely long time)

_devill and • Percy • like this.
  3. Mamamyers

Loser
    I'm so not holding my breath. Because this loss and not being able to get it back just boggles my mind. Some of my losses are like 11 k damage ..I'll look up and realize Im the only one alive fighting the whole team.

• Percy • likes this.
  4. Mamamyers

Loser
    Down to 1500 now LMAOOOO
    bye Felicia

• Percy • likes this.
  5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Have you been upgrading your gear lately? I lost a lot when new match making came out but I fast tracked couple of trainings used overflow to train ahead of the level. And I started winning again.
    Try that.

• Percy • likes this.
  6. Mamamyers

Loser
    I'm trying but it's so hard to get and afford rare parts. And to get dupes of what I use.and I wont pay . And then sugar....it cost so much to train I have to be careful how much I spend on upgrades.

• Percy • likes this.
  7. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

That's the thing, you have to push your training as much as you can. I spend all my pearls on trainings. Nothing else. Think of it this way, since matchmaking is gear based, you'll get paired against boats with similar level gear let's say level 30. But if you had fastracked your trainings for couple of levels, your level 30 will be significantly better than their level 30.
    Matchmaking will see it as fair match but you'll have the advantage.

That was for how to beat matchmaking.
    Regarding dupes: Just hoard everything. Then upgrade whatever you get most copies of. I can't give you any further advice because I don't know your setup but some items must not be working out well for you.

_devill likes this.
  8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I also went on a big losing streak last night, but almost clawed it back.
    Although it seems the matchmaking sucks and is against everyone it cant be true, not everyone can be losing 80% of their matches, as for every 5 which lose a match, the other 5 win!
    Also there are others who are struggling and also dropping like you.
    Imagine 10 players that were 2400 all lose 40 games, you will all be down to 1440, so you could all be matched together.
    So you think you can no longer compete at 1440 infamy when in fact you are battling opponents from 2400!
    Chin up and grind on, im sure your luck will change.

ninjamutantti likes this.
  9. Jee

Jee New Member

Many times it feels like your own doing is not influencing the infamy that much compared to your luck with matchmaking.
    I think it's stupid to claim that there's always a good team match for every bad team match. It's a fact that some people just have better luck then others...
    Please change the infamy system to be based partly on individual effort and the individual expectation!!!

Ash KOT likes this.
  10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It is not a stupid claim :)
    Every match has a winner and a loser (unless a draw :D) so there has to be same amount of games being won as lost!
    However I fully support you on the individual infamy point, I think if you managed to earn a star, then you should not drop infamy at all.

11. Jee

Jee New Member

I think this shouldn't be the case. I have ever received 2 stars from lost games sometimes.
    There always needs to be equal amount of infamy gained and lost, but my suggestion was to make make it variable partly based on individual contribution.
    It can't be fully individual as it's a team based game anyway.