1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Pls subscribe to my channel, "It's okay to be dumb" I need more subscribers and views.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Raghav, 29 Nov 2017.

1. Raghav

Raghav New Member

Thanks

2. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Ppl kinda need a link or something to find ur channel bud.

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Subscribe to me too thanks. Sub4sub?

Zusay and The Otherguy like this.
  4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Welcome to the bay!
    Dont beg for subs bro, make good content and they will come naturally.
    Maybe you would have been better writing us all an introduction and dropping the link in as a subtle hint ;)

Shadow Moon!, Zusay and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Raghav

Raghav New Member

Ok

6. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

I also doubt you'll get many subs this way. At least from my point of view, I don't want to subscribe to just anything, just because i got asked to. Do funny montages, upload good battles, do something creative or be just funny commenting your gameplay. You don't have to be close to 4k infamy, i have subscribed to quite a few youtubes below 4k infamy as they share good videos and most of them also do livestream with comments (which is my favourite). So instead of asking for our sub, upload an insteresting video, share the link with us (not every time you upload one) and while watching it I'll decide if I'll sub. And yes as already mentioned, a link to your youtube would be a start...