1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Blocking players

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Cola, 29 Nov 2017.

1. Cola

Cola New Member

Will it be possible to block players? I know that it could mess up the matching system. However, there are some players who just run up to the opponent side and die without damaging them or taking 'a' shot to get the gold n sugar after the game. So, I hope to have an option to block those players.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If this was possible, matchmaking would be a lot worse and slooooow.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Cola

Cola New Member

I do understand that part. I hope that it will be manageable if each players get like 3 maximum players to block or at least one player. Hopefully

4. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Please post a reply to my new post on bug and issues... To ban all of those players

5. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

I would love to block out some players. I think it could be doable, if some conditions are given. ex) must have teamed up or played at least certain number of times, etc. in order to prevent blocking a player who accidentally had a bad game (like myself).

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

How often do you see these same people?
    Maybe at the end game its a problem where the pool is much smaller, but I rarely see the same people at my infamy levels.
    Plus if you block him, he wont get put into your match, and its a blessing if he gets added as an unfriendly :D
    Sorry but I would rather the devs spent their time on some new weapons, ships, game modes, events etc.