1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaking problems

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by WAYAW, 22 May 2017.

1. WAYAW

WAYAW New Member

Man there is some serious shit going on in the matchmaking system.
    My infamy is 143,then i play some match,and when i look at the unfriend team, HOW TF DID AN SHOOTER MK2 GET INTO THE UNFRIEND TEAM,and even worse,that i got that in 2 MATCH IN A ROW! (And i lose the match because of that)
    Yo,you should update the matchmaking system,ASAP.

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Good matchups & bad matchups --- People tend to primarily remember the bad one's though!
    Not all matches are created equal, over time it does however even itself out

"When I win its because I played well, when I loose it because the matchmaking system is flawed"

3. WAYAW

WAYAW New Member

Sorry,i forgot to mention that im level 5 right now

4. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    Next time search to see if the infamy system has been talked about, also it is very common at some points to find other players that are one tier above you.

5. WAYAW

WAYAW New Member

Thx alot man