1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The ENDGAME improvements needed for fixers..

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Babablacksheep, 24 Nov 2017.

?

Should mk6 Fixer get an extra blue slot point for big shield

1. Yes!

2. No (explain Reason below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Earel

Earel Active Member

I think it's just a little skill + a lot of experience from another game ... I play game and look at the game from my job position in real life(QA) , mb it's help me little bit )
    But yeah, rare items it's pain in nightmare )

Babablacksheep likes this.
  2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Was thinking about fixer Buff so something hit my mind,

1)--->What if repair pulse had CRIT Chance(Independent of perks) ..Starting from 5%-will go to as good as 15% end game(Along feelix tree)
    During crit chance Heal Fixer will get 100% health benifit from repair pulse along with the entire team

2)---->Another thing that can be played with this crit chance is,125% reapair pulse benifit heal for fixer while the teamates get 25% Pulse Heal reduction(Edit i wrote 75% by mistake,My bad)

NOTE:---Again i will Highlight,i never used fixer and am never planning to use one.So,All of my ideas can be absolutely stupid...

And all this ideas are to make fixers viable late game,But a minor buff of big shield is least They should get..

Last edited: 26 Nov 2017
  3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Crit chance is already present on box. There is already a good single slot heal option the bolt. Fixers need something self heal as well as group heal options. The reverse pulse as mentioned by me earlier would be a option to consider.
    Maybe a heal shield 2 slot green item with bigger radius than tesla shield. People inside it heals.
    Fixers are seriously lacking options that is why it becomes harder to compete in top league.

Earel and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Basically, due to the lack of more healing items, fixers aren't as flexible as other classes, playstyle wise. Noob fixer here, don't judge these comments as professional opinion.

5. Shadow Moon!

Look at other ships with tons of combinations. With every meta shift all 4 ships can cope up but fixer remains the same pulse box bolt. Everyone uses bolt and pulse regardless of any change. Option is between only box and tape. And there is absolutely no choice in blue slots absolutely no choice. Sad:(

Earel and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. Babablacksheep

Reverse heal would make duct tape extinct,The nerf which i think hit fixers on top of the duct tape Buff was to Increase use of duct tape.

And if one green item has crit chance that doesn't rule out the possibilty of other one getting it

7. Babablacksheep

Brizo and waveblower use duct,It works for aggresive fixers quite well and there are many part time fixer i know who use it quite well

Reverse pulse idea will make people ditch pulse and duct tape totally,introducing an item so that other one is ditched completely is never a solution

They have all kind of options,The fixer.I m trying to make each and every one of them ViAble

8. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Tried to max that crit and it's lousy ineffective. The description in the tree is confusing. When it says critical repair amount increased by 50% it's just adding 50hp on actual lol.

9. Shadow Moon!

They are just 2 examples dude and honestly I don't care what nightmare league players do or not do, they really don't affect games in any sort. Take common examples largers pool of players not brizo leonut or waveblower.
    I have rarely seen any ace 1 palyer using duct tape everyone has box bolt pulse or double bolt box/pulse.

10. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

I would vote yes if the Mk6 red slots become 2-2 instead of the 3-3. I saw a Mk6 do 22k Damage while healing with double pulses for another 15k. I think the red slots should be made 2-2 and blue slots made 3-3. Just my opinion.

11. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I chose no because to add a blue slotpoint they would take away a slotpoint from a different slot color.

I do think that mk6 fixer needs a buff that doesn't affect mk5 or below whatsoever

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  12. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

how about + turret rotiaton and hp?

13. Babablacksheep

Shadow moon and joeyaa its clearly stated adding a blue slot point without any alteration in other slots.Redslot point remains intact.

3RR 1Y 5GGG 3BB---IN short

14. Fixer sa Recto

Cant have that set up yellow is a must for fixer
    Maybe 3RR 1Y 4GGG 3BB

Babablacksheep likes this.
  15. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Rovio would never do that. If you add a slotpoint to one color it has to come from somewhere

16. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

I am not playing fixer at all, but i love pretty much all fixers and i definitely think that they need a buff at mk6/7. Especially in nightmare league, everyone aims for fixers cause if you don't, they will mostly heal up all the damage you do, which has a huge impact if you win or not. So I definitely think fixers could need a buff :)

17. Babablacksheep

Ohhh lol completely forgot about that

Fixer sa Recto likes this.
  18. Fixer sa Recto

If ever you do play fixer, try the unorthodox approach. Like fixer hunting fixer build :)
    Trust me it's more fun playing fixer aggressively than hiding behind growing molds.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  19. Babablacksheep

IT will def,There is already one ship which has extra slot point i.e. Shooter.Fixer can def join the party for balance

benguin8 likes this.
  20. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

Actually i like noctis build a lot, I'd love to try double standard shield instead of a turbo and running it with 1 pulse and double bolt. With that gamestyle a good positioning is a must as it's hard to get out of dangerous spots without a turbo. So that'd would definitely be a defensive playstyle. But on the other hand i also love waveblowers build which let's him deal tons of damage with these low cooldowns hard hitting weapons (missile launcher and carro)