1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Restore frost launchers effect or make it a one slot item.

*JAWS*, TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Ability to share replays to other places than guildchat, i.e as a private message!

3. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    I think there should be a warning in-game that tells you that you will be placed with harder opponents when you upgrade your ship.

4. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Ship colour change according to the loadout.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Don't BRING BACK the old soundtrack, ADD IT to the list of soundtracks.

6. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

*sigh Floating movement button. maybe if i keep requesting it...

Boboboh and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Aye! Awesome idea!!!

8. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Not yet, but looking into that - probably not this year!

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

:( ok

10. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

customizable battlechats!

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Improve Battle Bay Wiki!
    Make a Story around Battle Bay, explain each map's and captain's story, who created each ship or whatever... the game is awesome, but there's no story behind.

This Forum is great, the wiki is really sad in comparison... Each weapon, item and ship could be explained way better, even using some vids from good players. Evolution from items, perks, gearing up is not at all in the Wiki. It would be helpful for new players to find all that information there and not just here in forum...

12. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

If we have any perks equipped on items we are OR are evolving, it would be terrific if we can get an extra window with a reminder that the item we will destroy has a perk attached. Or that it is higher level than we thought. Either would be helpful. If we get compensation for accidentally destroying perks on items consumed during evolution, that needs to be far more clear. As it is, it doesn't look like we keep anything from a lost perk. Its not like you instinctively recheck your entire inventory when you are trying to evolve an item you were waiting so long for... right?

Last edited: 26 Nov 2017
    Boboboh and senor underill like this.
  13. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

All we need(beta player) is bringit back old battle bay music. Or adding soundtrack on playlist in-game. Old skol memories;)

14. Tmfh67401

Tmfh67401 Member

Trade weapons with guild mates maybe?

15. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

Maybe some player and devs wont like this bcuz it effects the privacy but what if a player was not moving for more than 45 second while battling another player who is dead from his team can take control of his ship
    this will help alot when a player is discoonected or floating ..

16. Deepwater

Deepwater New Member

It's better to make an option for donating boost for individual players. It's helps save pearls.

Tmfh67401 and d_p air like this.
  17. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

A FAST FORWARD/REWIND button on Replays ? Also a Fog, Mist, Camo type weapon can drop off Radar for X amount of Secs depending on level of weapon ? ?

Last edited: 30 Nov 2017
  18. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Guild trading. Parts and or weapons.

I'd like to be able to see how well my bandage did after matches like we use to

If you click on name after battle on the log an option to see the amt of damage you did from EACH weapon would be awesome

Trading leg pieces you don't want with another option. For example my green leg for a red leg (long shot i know)

That using volume for switching targets genius. I hate when i miss the button and my screen goes nuts!

19. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

- Placing Battle Highlight notification a little higher than current position. The notification was a great addition but it obstructs the view.

- I've complained about the auto targeting system when I first started the game, but here I go again. Instead of having the aim keep moving to visible targets, let the lock on button act as the switch to turn on/off the auto target function. It is really annoying when you are shooting torps at distant enemies & the aim moves to the nearest visible enemy at the time of release. Having auto target, sticky target & lock on seem overabundant to me.

20. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    How about the ability to place a restriction on the minimum amount of infamy a player needs to join your guild. Some guilds leave their access as "open" in order to allow all kinds of players without having to check, but that also allows all kinds of unwanted new players to enter. Something like "You need 1.5k infamy to join this guild"