1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the point of having a guild?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mamamyers, 22 May 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    The fact that we can't take five people from our Guild and go battle as a little pointless.

2. ProInseminator

ProInseminator New Member

I would have to agree with you to a certain extent. I too wonder when (if ever) Rovio will implement a full 5 man fleet for guilds and groups of friends to dominate. I run a guild within the game and the one thing I have noticed is a sense of comradery, team building, and a friendly competitive spirit for infamy within the chat. We almost always have someone online to chat and/or fleet with, and the amount of tips and advise that circulate through us have made each member a better player in some way. At the end of the day you have two options, you're either in a guild or your not. Why not be within a selected group of people that could potentially help you in the long run. Good luck!

3. Mamamyers

Loser
    Yea me and my boyfriend made one and we only have one other person In there right now.. But only because why even add mad people if we can't 5 on 5 with other guilds.. But yes having someone online all the time is cool..

4. Ashley Whalley

Ashley Whalley New Member

I don't know why but I feel they will do guild tournaments. If they didn't think this then let's spam suggest it

5. Mamamyers

Loser
    Lol im down

6. IT_Xaumby

IT_Xaumby Member

As ProInseminator said, having the people to bounce ideas and advice off of makes a huge difference. My guild currently is comprised of 4 different guilds, all focusing on specific infamy ranges. We mainly use Slack for guild chat across the 4 guilds so because the size limited to 25 members we gotta be flexible and talk outside of the game. However, because we have each guild focused on infamy ranges we're able to always have somebody available for fleeting or just to chat at any hour of the day. As members raise in infamy and prove to be a skilled player they get moved up to the next guild to continue their growth. The game may not give a lot of benefit directly to being in a guild but if you join the right guild I think it can make a HUGE difference in your enjoyment of this game.

7. Ashley Whalley

What's the guild I would go to if I wanted to join??

8. IT_Xaumby

IT_Xaumby Member

9. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

For farming pearls from achievements.

10. Ashley Whalley

Please can I join. Here's what I am at the moment and how to find me. Hopefully I can join

Attached Files:

11. The Traveller Nick

The Traveller Nick New Member

I started my BritPop guild for the sake of having regular team mates, now I find out I can't battle wiv em? Damn!
    I'd better go back to the game an tell the guys, humpf!

12. Ashley Whalley

You can only battle with one friend. Just not more than that

13. The Traveller Nick

The Traveller Nick New Member

☺h! Ok, how do I do that then please?

14. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Platoons are a place for you to easily find people to fleet with. It's also a great place to find players of similar skill, to ask questions, and just chill out.
    I'm sure more features will be added. But I personally am happy now !

15. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Add them as a friend
    Then go to friends
    Click on their name
    Click the button fleet up (the other player must accept)
    Then both of you just click the battle button.

16. Siruslexusaten

Siruslexusaten New Member

I think that guild vs guild battles would be fun for them to do... but a guild should not be able to fleet with random, it would be great to set a feature for non-guilds like a random queue function so you could choose a group and battle with them.. setting an infamy range limit of course

NaveFantasma likes this.
  17. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Yes would be great...GVsG battle with an Infamy points Rank and season...like for single players...who knows if developers will never implement it...i dont understand why they limit the possibility to play with just 1 friend too ...and not 5 vs 5 ...are they worried for 5 fixers or 5 speeders team...let do it ...lets see who will win in the end ....