1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Even have a competition que and a fun que that only is for playing new stuff. No infamy or rewards in fun que. As stated it would be just for fun!

Turkett

2. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

1. add decals/skin on our ship i think this one just small improvement

2. can turn off boost

Last edited: 23 Nov 2017
  3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I would rather name my ship. :D
    But I would love my name on the side of shooter, but on any other ship... You couldn't see it right.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  4. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Hiring more people like you. I’ve never seen another authorized moderator or developer as responsive as you, @The Grim Repair . Keep it up!

My idea is a list to see who has donated Superboosts and Boosts as well as how many for each season.

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Agree. We demand pay rise for @The Grim Repair :p

6. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Its not removed its still there when you click captain progress screen apears and to left bottom you see current badge click on it you see the badge progress. Here you go.
    Screenshot_20171123-141547.jpg

7. SyedAhmad36

SyedAhmad36 Member

Bring back the old soundtrack

TheAntiSnipe and Kitterini like this.
  8. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Speedometer while playing game pls - Wanna see how fast i go, with or without overboost.

9. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Ok

10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think it would be really helpful to have ‘retreat’ or ‘fall back’ command.

Especially for when ships are damaged. I know fixers would like it, and it would also be useful when a 1hp ship, staying alive, would mean the difference between a draw and a loss. But instead they get themselves killed and leave thier last teammate in a losing 1v1.

Boboboh, WestKach1p, Fiorell and 2 others like this.
  11. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Allow items that don't require an space to be bought with a full inventory.

I run a pretty packed inventory, so it's always a bit of a nuisance to try to pick up a care package that contains gold, sugar, and pearls, and be told that I'm out of slots.

12. SrammVII

SrammVII Member

Down scale the health bars in battles would be nice or just some sort of tweak to make them less obstructive, adding "obstruction indicator" when using mortar/grenade would make life easier, and how about tweaking the color of friends or foes shipwreck/mines/torps to make them more distinguishable? Oh and since ships can pass through each other, even unfriendly ships, why not making shots non friendlyfire as in shots from ally ships won't be obstructed by friendlies?

d_p air, Elithey and The Otherguy like this.
  13. SrammVII

SrammVII Member

I think it's because there's a fail safe system for if what ever reason you aren't able to open the package before something happens idk like crash or connection timed out, your un-unwraped purchased package will appear in your inventory. So maybe the better suggestion would be for the package to be open IMMEDIATELY when you hit purchase.

14. SrammVII

SrammVII Member

it still baffles me that the command isn't in the game in the first place, as of now the only way to tell your comrade to fall back is to friendlyfire and I finds that to be very rude...

15. Carnistix

Carnistix New Member

Would love to see separate tabs in inventory for parts and perks. As well as the ability to sort items by type as was shown above. These would make things much easier.

SrammVII and The Otherguy like this.
  16. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

For guild quests I would love to be able to select type of boost, and also to be able to disable boost.. Basically an option that toggles between 5x, 2x, disabled.

17. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Best suggestion in the whole thread! Miss the caribian pirate feel

18. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

On the pre battle loading screen it should have a customizable strategy text for each player, what I mean is that a player will outline the strategy he or she intends to use and it will only be visible for teammates before the game starts, this would be especially good for duct tape fixers since they could say in their text box "I use duct tape" or for a defender who charges; almost any boat could use this and it would help with team work. Plus it would be very easy to add

19. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

A sign that indicates when you’re in fleet, so friends know not to request fleet or chat to you....in friends list...o_O

Rinse & Repeat likes this.
  20. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Inventory Organisation

Currently you have to drag to move objects around. I play on my phone and currently have 60 slots, this means I have to drag and scroll to organise my inventory which is a bit of a pain. I'd therefor like to be able to organise inventory by a click and select placement instead.

- A quick click will select the item for placement.
    - A second hold will display the item tooltip.

The Grim Repair and SrammVII like this.