1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please fix it!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Greydone, 22 May 2017.

1. Greydone

Greydone Member

Hello,
    As the end of the season was coming, I've worked very hard so that I'd get 1300+ infamy. And I did get 1321 infamy!! But it happened 1 minute before the end of the season. A minute later, the league displays the wrong score of 1297 infamy and put me in the wrong league.

This is kind of frustrating cause I've put a lot of efforts in what may seems like a tiny achievement. I'm only asking to fix this issue so that It won't happen again, I like this game and I plan to play it a lot more, it would be a shame to get frustrated again for such silly issues.

Thx for reading, see you on the bay!

Attached Files:

2. Memorize

Memorize Member

Please calm down,there is 5 minutes delay before infamy rank points updates.
    Hope this clear your thought.

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Then the season should close 5 minutes before the results are calculated. If you manage to reach a goal just before closing time you should be rewarded for your achievement.

4. Greydone

Greydone Member

Thx for the explanation, not comprehending is frustating. I'm cool about it, I just wish this doesn't happen anymore. It doesn't happen in most of the games therefore I guess it is feasable to fix this delay.

Or else, as Stelmo said, let's close the season 5 minutes earlier since these minutes are useless or at the very least explain somewhere there is 5 minutes of delay :)

5. Memorize

Memorize Member

Sorry I'm don't know the reason why is that season rank delayed 5 minutes updates, have to ask Devs. Guys there is 14 days for each season to gain your infamy and there's plenty of times to play anyways it doesn't need to be close at all. Last day of season always be most difficult time(less players) to play because everyone's hold on to their infamy points. My advise plan a head where do you want yours infamy points to be hold,I'm wouldn't recommend players to play until last minutes it's too risky. Good luck with your season.
    Cheers

Last edited: 22 May 2017
  6. Greydone

Greydone Member

I was truly thanking you, it's not irony...
    I'm not saying this delay is a big deal but if 5 minutes are ok, then 10 minutes too and so on. With no delay it will be just fine :)

7. Lookas

Lookas Member

One question: you are lvl 16 at 1300 infamy.i am 17 at 900.Which is your loadout?

8. Greydone

Greydone Member

I play the fixer mk3 with the normal canon, the green item that costs 2 and the green item that heals myself and only myself. It it's what you asked for

9. Lookas

Lookas Member

Yes
    And how about yellow and blue slots?

Greydone likes this.
  10. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

Hey, if I have a few minutes left in the season and I'm close to the next league infamy requirements I'll go for it, it's not like I'm only pushing then, but I'd want those to count too, they were points he got perfectly on time and he didn't got the rewards promised for getting there. Of course getting there ahead is ideal, but that's not always what happens.

Greydone likes this.
  11. Greydone

Greydone Member

The overboost (to close the gap with near allies and heal them) and the shield (to survive longer).

Lookas likes this.