1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It might be nice if you could attach a single item (like a turbo) to more than one ship at a time, ‘analogous to creating a desktop shortcut’, so that when you select a different ship, it will automatically move/have that item aboard.

This would mean you don’t need to mess about, switching items every time you switch ship, and there is less chance of accidentally going into battle with an incomplete ship.

Boboboh, PastelPiku, Fiorell and 15 others like this.
  2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

AndThe weapon loadout each ship is saved,so when you switch to that ship it already has preloads the weapons that you saved,Including the items which are used commonly among all ships(LIKE TURBO)

3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    When you drag an item to the bottom / top of inventory, it should scroll up / down.

Lucent, Oggog, senor underill and 6 others like this.
  4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Swap items between ships without having to dump in inventory first. E.g. Click on speeder -> drag off turbo -> click on enforcer -> drop turbo. Right now you can click on the 2nd boat, but the item drops back into the 1st boat.

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Add an option in settings to auto-scrap grey items. This would be even easier than a bin. Could add another option to auto-scrap green items (or selected green items).

co-op, llr, FearsomeChicken and 2 others like this.
  6. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

1. DOUBLE SPEC TALENT TREE so that we can switch (example) from a Carronade+Railgun speeder to a Double Tesla Shield fast Enforcer spending no time but 10 or 20 pearls. Training would keep the same, but retraining could be a bit faster. This way we would be able to try new talent combinations without losing our main build, and we would be spending way more pearls ;)

2. IMPROVE BATTLE LOG AND BATTLE SUMMARY so that we're able to see the performance of each of our weapons and items. We all wanna know how much damage our Tesla Shield absorbs and how much healing our bandage does. This would help us everyone to improve our setups since we would realize which slot we're misusing.

7. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Another one: DUPLICATE COUNTER so that we know when to scrap and when to keep duplicates. This would also help low level players to know that T5 evolution costs 2 duplicates (I scrapped once an important duplicate before I had my first 40 level item).

craz¥burd and The Otherguy like this.
  8. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

:) Great stuff guys! I love reading these and some excellent comments and suggestions.

9. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Loving a lot of these comments. This would make some update! Here are mine...

1. Just joined VIP only to find out retraining does not get 20% quicker benefit, that seems like it should.

2. Should be a small arrow to pull your inventory across the entire screen. Like expanding a window. I like to see it all at once to organize it, sell things, etc. This would solve a lot of the scrolling requests people are giving.

3. Add more data/stats to our profiles and allow better sorting of friends. Friend list still infuriates me. See previous thread https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/friend-chat-improvements-and-other-friendly-fixes.14114/

4. With the new in-game command system. If someone says "Follow benguin8" or "benguin8 capture!" I would like it to be yellow on my screen like how it is in chat. It will draw my eye to it more (hopefully) so I can follow the command. Commands seem to go so fast haha. Also when someone tells you that, maybe it should stay on yours screen until you respond yes or no.

10. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    It would be nice if we could search our friends list by name and not #JATNhsjashdiaj or whatever.
    I understand u don't want popular players to be spammed with friend requests so it's fine if u restrict the search to only who you already have added.

Last edited: 22 Nov 2017
    WestKach1p, d_p air, NoTzHoNg and 2 others like this.
  11. Carnistix

Carnistix New Member

I'm still hoping they change the targeting to go to the closest target instead of the farthest when a target gets dropped. Also have been having an issue with random dropping of targets. I.e... No buttons pushed or wave interference, targeting just shuts off and drifts. Turn it back on it rotates to the farthest possible target ussually out of range. AND FOR THE LOVE OF PETE... Please fix the bug in guild chat. Now says 10 new messages after every battle, but the most recent was 4 hrs ago.

12. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Change auto targeting to manual targeting. We have to tap on the boats on the screen with another finger to lock on.
    Add a auto sort button to inventory to sort all items by rarity

13. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    You guys removed the bit where you could check ur captain badge progress

Bring that back.

And Ok

14. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Oh just a small bug too: at the end of battles it doesn't alway (or never) display the correct +/- amount. For me it always says +24 or -24, but I look in the battle log and it might be for ex: +22 or something

WestKach1p and Stalie like this.
  15. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

Ability of sorting the battle log with the highest damage ,highest healing ,and filter for just showing won match ,matches in only one maps .....etc

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

(Hope no one else has said this)
    I'd like a guild mail section, notice board or something to just get the same message across to all my guild members.
    So for important things like rule changes ect, my guild members don't have to sift through the guild chat.
    This would be most helpful for guild leaders like myself :)

17. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    We at 50 cal use the description! :D
    Bu I have always wanted this. ;)

Mr. Aussie likes this.
  18. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Guild mails.

Play/pause/FF/RW replays

Reduce the chance of combining blue pieces into a gear lube or rudder to 16.6% (1/6 chance)

Ghost mode so friends can't see you online

19. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

That's because the amounts aren't exactly what they show. You can earn +23.6 but it will show 24... etc

20. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Yeah but it can show 24 and it's actually +16. The battle log always has the right numbers but right after a battle I don't think it does