1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with my account

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by U.S.S. Boston, 21 May 2017.

1. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

Ok here it goes. I downloaded this game on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone at first and played for a few hours on it and got to level 8. Then I decided that I wanted to play on a bigger screen and downloaded it on my iPad. I didn't link the accounts and stopped playing on my phone all together. So my question is I would like to get my level 17 account on my phone some how so I can check in and also play when I'm not at home on my iPad. I deleted the app info on my Facebook account because it had my level 8 first account on it then relinked it to the level 17 account I want to keep and have been using but when I load it back up on my phone it keeps loading the level 8 account. Any help on what I can do to get the account that's higher level to stay permanently on my phone would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

U.S.S. Boston

2. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    Use Rovio support, or contact a forum admin.
    They should be able to resolve the issue.

3. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

All set I figured it out thank you

Bennunator likes this.
  4. Ncpsx

Ncpsx New Member

I also have this problem. How did you resolve this