1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter problems

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by DBags04, 12 Nov 2017.

1. DBags04

DBags04 New Member

I need help with a good shooter mk2 loadout
    What’s wrong with my current one as well lvl8 rare cannon lvl6 grenade launcher lvl5 epic sniper and lvl10 uncommon turbo

2. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

On the off chance you check back here after a week-

A cannon and sniper are fine, especially if you can upgrade an epic. Turbo is good early, but so are shields sometimes if they can save you more than a few hits. Part of it is you have to understand what playstyles your items lend themselves towards. Grenade launchers and cannons are primarily short range, and this can be risky vs a defender ship. I would keep the sniper and the cannon myself, my understanding is that grenade launchers are weaker early game. Until you have something to replace it with though, you might as well keep using it.

Also, people tend to be more responsive when you post screenshots. o.o

3. DBags04

DBags04 New Member

How is that would it be better

4. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member