1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon for Fixer?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FluffyBooXV, 21 May 2017.

1. FluffyBooXV

FluffyBooXV New Member

Hello awesome people. I just joined the forum so I apologize if it's a redundant post or it's not the right place to ask. So I bought a Fixer ship because healing is my favorite play style(duh). I am confused on what weapon to use for the boat. I have these options:
    Uncommon Blast Cannon (Level 8 with 175 damage)
    Uncommon Sniper Cannon(Level 6 with 114 damage)

Which one do I upgrade? Blast cannon seems to be giving more damage (but has low range).
    Also my common Repair Pulse is level 9. When I find an uncommon RP should I upgrade it or wait for rare RP?

2. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    Next time use the search feature to see if a topic is already being talked about.
    Aside from this, try asking your questions in this thread : "Fixers Union".
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/fixers-union.357/

3. mang inasar

mang inasar Active Member

if it were me picking between the two, id go for the sniper cannon. its plus is not just the range but its projectile speed. you will hit more targets because your bullets will reach the target faster. nevermind if you are dealing less damage compared to the blast cannon. at least you are hitting targets more often.

the projectile speed of the blast cannon is so slow its like a quasi cannon-mortar. imo

by the way im mainly a fixer too (mk3) and i have been from the start and am still using a cannon for its fast reload speed.

4. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

If you're a supportive Fixer well then I recommend Flare Gun because the DOT will help while you're healing teammates.

5. NosTermite

NosTermite New Member

I use cannon since it's 5sec reload and doesn't interfere with my healing abilities cd, I may go to napalm to help with dot dmg/ separate teams