1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Parts, Parts and More Parts!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Oggog, 15 Nov 2017.

1. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

The only power cells I need are the Rare and Epic and look at the other junk I have which I’m pretty sure I won’t use. I just hope they bring some method to sell power cells or just trade to higher rarity with some 1:4 or 1:5 ratio.

Attached Files:

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

You just play less thats it.

Last edited: 17 Nov 2017
  3. BEN

BEN Active Member

I think I got 3 straight legendary power cells from the bonus board a couple days ago.. Got lucky yesterday and finally pulled a legendary piece (blue). Red wouldve been better but ill take it! A little off topic but what is up with the perks always being fixer perks. I get so many I could probably build a nice fixer set up if I had the healing items. I want HP, CD, and range perks please!

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Therein lies the core issue... Outside of star crates, power cells can't be earned by playing more.

5. Shadow Moon!

You can by buying common weapons and scrapping them. Playing less means less gold. Scrapping always helps you can ask any forum member here who's a completely F2P player.

6. envylife

That's not playing the game though. The game is called Battle Bay (is 5 vs 5 matchplay) not Buy N Scrap.

7. Shadow Moon!

You got to adapt and find a way. If you are going to say you want stuff from just battles and nothing else why even open crates its not to open crates game its 5v5 matchplay, isn't it?

8. envylife

The devs already said they are doing nothing about it, but the reality is it bugs me every day that I can't evolve any of my items.. which is every day. Do you know how many uncommons it takes to get the 100 power cells needed to evolve a single item to T5? Assuming 1 per 20 scraps, that's 2000 scraps. Does anyone think that spells fun with this interface? Let's say the game UI was actually designed to do mass scraps (just choose how many), it's still 10,000,000 gold. One can fully evolve a ship to MK7 for less than that. The whole balance at the rare power cell level is unquestionably out of whack.

9. Shadow Moon!

Lol which class of ship can you evolve to mark 7 with 10,00,000 gold?
    You just want to argue that power cells are useless just because you don't have them. I told you different ways of obtaining power cells bit you are so intent on how you don't have and how are you suffering terribly no one can help you there. I am out if you don't want to try things its up to you.
    See you later.

10. envylife

You are not listening to what I said. I scrap, but it's not fun and the game UI was not designed for it.... particularly at the volume needed to keep up. How long does it take you scrap thousands of extra items from the market every month?

11. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

Rovio should eliminate the power cells from the raffles, even the pearls on the bonus board, it’s not often you get to the legendary bonus board, the last 3 times I’d been there I got: +4 leg parts and 50 pearls (2 times), that has been a real waste. I buy pearls regularly, if you really want to really give a prize, stop giving garbage or better yet, give a real one, most of the stuff in the leggy board is fixers perks anyways which many people end up selling, so what’s the point on making it there?

TheFixer27 likes this.
  12. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

I believe there was a thread made on this already... @The Grim Repair

You can bring your ideas here https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/parts-parts-and-more-parts.14530/page-2

Last edited: 19 Nov 2017
  13. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

I truly believe that power cells and pearls (now that they had being nerfed) should be out of the raffle, specially on the bonus Leggy raffle, I buy pearls regularly, the last 3 times I had the chance for the bonus raffle I got: +4 leggy parts and 50 pearls (twice); a total waste. Also why so many fixer perks? All in all, if you really want to give a prize for going the extra mile, Rovio might want to give a real one, if not just get done with the whole raffle idea cause is not worth it to push hard to complete the last boards for the extra tokens to get to the bonus spins, it’s better to deselect everything and save your boost.

14. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

Just started checking the forum not long ago, lots of backreading, not enough time to check all threads, thanks for the hint nevertheless @Rinse & Repeat

15. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

2/3 of the raffle board is crap

16. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

In reality the 1st 2 raffle seasons were good, after that it became mediocre

TheFixer27 likes this.
  17. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Stop landing on 20uncommon/legendary powercells slot already!!!

18. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

One of the first times i did the 12 spin free raffle i got epic triple torps, since then I have been getting item pieces... compared to what we got before i'm happy

19. envylife

Legendary power cells will be useful when you want to evolve legendary weapons... may as well stock up for future.

20. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I don’t mind there being ‘some’ prizes that I don’t want, but often, I don’t want any of them.

Uncommon power cells, or fixer perks (meh)... even the legendary green pieces are questionable. On one hand, you can’t turn your nose up at a legendary. On the other hand, I know it’s just setting me up for a legendary duct tape. :rolleyes:

I literally have zero green items in my inventory. So having 3x Epic fixer perks on my legendary board is just cruel.

D8E77D95-30D2-4A39-B3CB-EC054861A111.png