1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with my account

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by U.S.S. Boston, 21 May 2017.

1. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

Ok here it goes. I downloaded this game on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone at first and played for a few hours on it and got to level 8. Then I decided that I wanted to play on a bigger screen and downloaded it on my iPad. I didn't link the accounts and stopped playing on my phone all together. So my question is I would like to get my level 17 account on my phone some how so I can check in and also play when I'm not at home on my iPad. I deleted the app info on my Facebook account because it had my level 8 first account on it then relinked it to the level 17 account I want to keep and have been using but when I load it back up on my phone it keeps loading the level 8 account. Any help on what I can do to get the account that's higher level to stay permanently on my phone would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

U.S.S. Boston

2. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    Use Rovio support, or contact a forum admin.
    They should be able to resolve the issue.

3. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

All set I figured it out thank you

Bennunator likes this.
  4. Ncpsx

Ncpsx New Member

I also have this problem. How did you resolve this