1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New battle commands

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ThirstySeal, 19 Nov 2017.

1. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

ok, so we have new battle commands (command+player), but they’re not super intuitive and I don’t want to spam a bunch of commands to find out what they all do (annoying and confusing for teammates). Could a dev/mod please list them? That would be much appreciated.

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Together = Follow *teammate*/ Me
    Help = Help *teammate*/ Me
    Capture = *teammate go capture/ I'll capture (Thanks Uerguy :cool:)
    Attack = Attack *unfriend*
    Yes = Yes
    Negative = Negative
    :)

Last edited: 19 Nov 2017
  3. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    It says "I'll capture" when you click yourself. I used it earlier today! :)

4. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

Thanks! That helps a lot.

5. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... Maybe a guide should be made for this... any way with the new commands you can be specific to you, your team, or the enemy team...

Capture- You can tell your team YOU are going to go capture by pressing and holding the capture icon(green with a white circle and arrow pointing to the middle) and moving your finger to your name OR you can tell specific teammates to go capture by doing the same but on their names.

Help!- Asking for help in general and asking for yourself specifically has the same meaning but now you can tell your teammates to help another player by going to the help icon(orange with "Help!" I believe) Its mostly up to interpretation since it says ex. "Rinse & Repeat, Help xyz!" it can either mean help the player that "xyz" represents OR you are telling the "xyz" player to help YOU it can be used either way but it should be obvious what is meant based on the battle situation.

Together- Now you can not only tell your team to stick together but you can be more specific by telling your team to either follow you or another teammate... Press the together icon(Blue with dots in a bird flock formation)... Choosing your name will tell your team to follow you and choosing another teammates name will tell your team to follow that person...

Finally Attack!!!
    As always you can choose an enemy you want your team to focus on but now you can do so without even seeing the enemy, this helps when there are specific players on the enemy team that are too dangerous and need to be taken out ASAP...

Good luck on the bay!;)

ThirstySeal and The Grim Repair like this.