1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New players should get the guild rivalry rewards if its their first guild

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lanz, 8 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lanz

Lanz New Member

I started playing about a week ago, and have been helping with the guild quests. We got 2nd place, and I was 4th in contributing to the quests. However, this morning I realized that I wont get the rivalry reward because I haven't been in the guild long enough :(. I understand the reasoning for requiring players to be in the guild for the whole rivalry, but shouldn't there be an exception for new players?

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Interesting thread

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

It has been part of our discussion - but I can't make any definite statements yet - so please be patient for an update.

4. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

Looking for an update pls

5. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

You bring up a good point, maybe there should be a minimum contribution to get the rewards instead of how long you were in the guild...

FataMorgana88 likes this.