1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PIN POTENTIAL? ~RAGS TO RICHE$~ WHAT WAS IT THAT MADE THE DIFFERENCE FOR YOU? +++INFAMY & SKILL+++

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TTrain, 18 Nov 2017.

1. TTrain

TTrain Member

EVERYONE PLEASE READ AND LEAVE YOUR INPUT BELOW!!!

Long story short, I have played BB since it went global (I'm from the good 'ol U.S of A ;)) and I play a ton, and love the game! I also play Clash Royale, as some of you might as well. But when I was first starting out playing CR, I went to Reddit, and there was a post there that helped me immensely , and I'm sure it helped a ton of others as well.

So basically, this thread is for Battle Bay players (more experience & infamy the better, but all are welcome), to leave the #1 thing that completely changed their game, and made their skill and infamy rise all the way to Nightmare League (hopefully :p).

Go ahead EVERYBODY, and start leaving your most highly regarded, deeply held secret, and your most invaluable, and precious piece of advice here, and we all can help each other and get better together! ;)

**Important Notes**
    • This has the potential, and can quite easily become an extremely valuable compilation of information, through the collaboration of the great Battle Bay community!
    • With that being said, PLEASE be respectful, and don't troll, and be that person that says; "My secret that changed changed everything, and made me gain massive infamy, and finally helped me make it into Nightmare League is...Find your Mom's (or Parents') Credit Card and MAX that $#*! out!!!" :eek::D:rolleyes:
    • Please only leave genuine and extremely useful comments that you believe are crucial to your progress and advancement through your Battle Bay career.
    • Lastly, I want to immensely thank anyone and everyone that leaves their most impactful, and valuable advice/secrets/tips. I greatly appreciate your willingness to share with everyone which in return creates much more skilled, knowledgeable, and better Battle Bay players overall as well as a more intelligent, well-rounded, respectable, and just an overall better community and environment, that will continue to grow and thrive!

Thank You!
    TTrainn
    Ganja Grenadiers [OGGG]
    :D:cool:;):rolleyes:

Last edited: 18 Nov 2017
  2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

This looks like the typical advertising speech for scams

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

2.1k infamy as of this morning, my number one tip: Fire at your enemies' broadside. Always. Much better statistical chance of hitting them. And, being a speeder mk5, another piece of advice: stay perpendicular to the enemy when scouting, but FACE THEM when shooting them.

Nikkie!, jSwtch and vis1234567899 like this.
  4. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I switched from Tesla Bolt to a Nitro and that really saved my green butt.
    Nitro helps me get to teammates, but at the same time dodge those mortar spams.
    It’s very useful for dodging even cannon shots or Torpedoes with their annoying blast radius!
    Btw, I started with a lvl20 Uncommon Nitro when I started to use it. Currently, I use a lvl30 Rare at 2,500 Infamy.

Nikkie! likes this.
  5. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

My tip is to keep on going until the match stops, dont celebrate too early. Just today i thought i could make it to a draw then with a second on the clock....

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Take your time, trust your instinct, take advantage of the terrain, and the enforcer dance isn't exclusively for the enfo.
    :cool:

Nikkie!, TheAntiSnipe, Ultrah and 5 others like this.
  7. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    4.5k infamy as an mk5 shooter with mainly rare 40 gear.
    My best tip is to know where every teammate is, what they're doing, why they're doing this and be aware of how your moves are going to affect them.

Nikkie!, xBonk, TheAntiSnipe and 5 others like this.
  8. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

Lead your shots
    EDIT: Includes heals

9. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Before the match, look at who you have (what boats they are) and who the enemy team has. Also take note of their infamies. An enemy defender with 5k infamy should have a greater impact on your strategy as opposed to a defender at 3k, same with all boats.

10. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I always memorize speeder name,making sure that i dont want to waste my mortars on them;).Useful for all small screen smartphone users since ships are difficult to demarcate .Also i use sticky target a lot to change targets and throw mortars,so remembering name proves handy to save your mortar shot from being wasted as described above..

vis1234567899 likes this.
  11. vis1234567899

If u are a speeder with mortars or torpedos do not try to go 1 vs 1 against a speeder with cannons, it is painful to watch

12. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Wut? I understand the mortar part but I play a speeder torpedo build and pretty much seek out other speeders. 1-2 torp hits and they dead. They're usually safest boats to go for because they stray from the group the most

xBonk and Shadow Moon! like this.
  13. vis1234567899

oh my experience, if u are good with torps then u can do it, i just think new players should avoid 1 vs 1 until they are able to land every torp efficiently

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

i aim with my index finger... that's about it :)

Nikkie! and Crashedup like this.
  15. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Know yourself as well as others.

And

Ok

Nikkie! likes this.
  16. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I knew it there was no skill involved:p

17. yellowocean

yup, no skill at all :)

Nikkie! and Crashedup like this.
  18. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

I have been doing it wrong this entire time

19. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Lmao

20. yellowocean

it works for me... specially for long range accuracy and quick horizontal lead shots.