1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Season crate issue, anyone else???

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MaxxxHavoc, 6 Nov 2017.

1. MaxxxHavoc

MaxxxHavoc New Member

I was playing and after the match the season ended and my crate shows up in my inventory, when i tried to open it my tablet crashed and I got nothing and it took a bunch of my infamy away instantly.... What's up with that??? Can a DEV please explain? THANKS

Screen name *MAX*
    Guild U.S. Dream Team

2. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Contact support privately, why are you putting this on forums. Personal issues do not get responses here.

EDIT: if multiple people are reporting it, i am sure they will address it in an official statement. Nonetheless i encourage you to contact support

3. USDT~___V___

USDT~___V___ New Member

Happened to me too! What's up with that!!

4. MaxxxHavoc

MaxxxHavoc New Member

how is this not a bug? Or something that needs to be fixed?? Thanks for your concern though :)

5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Are you in nightmare league?

6. USDT~___V___

USDT~___V___ New Member

Aces I My question is why am I just another guppy for the Great Whites?