1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iOS device issues with current Patch 2.6

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Nov 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Oh my bad

KeemT likes this.
  2. miaffik

miaffik New Member

Still can't play, IP5. :(

3. Dirtylegs

Dirtylegs Member

I don’t know if this has been specifically mentioned but playing on an iPad mini 2 iOS 11 I’m often getting severe slowdown in game it’s not ping lag but the game chugging to a near halt trying to process things especially when napalm effects are present. Didn’t happen before the update.

Roger8227 likes this.
  4. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

Rovio are doing there best I've been watching this thread since Tuesday
    Since the issue occurred. If anyone is unware the problem is the old IOS on iPhones and iPads but this will get fixed as if you read in the App Store it states it's compatible for anything from iOS 8.0 and above so if you are one of those people who can't play then it's just literally a waiting game until a patch gets released for us

Attached Files:

5. Pleocoma

Pleocoma New Member

Thank you! We are Fearless Ones. Just shoot a message to CANUCK 2017 and let them know I'm still here, just down from the update bugs. I appreciate the help, pirate roleplaying or not. :)

@The Grim Repair Thanks for keeping us updated, I know the game will be an even more fun little pastime whenever I am able to play again, so keep up the good work. :)

6. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    A friend of my friend is a friend of mine! Welcome to the forums! I heard from CANUCK that one of his guys were going through the same problem as me. I'm experiencing it too, and it's pretty annoying. Anyways, welcome! :D

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. D B

D B New Member

Since it appears that Roxio is not going to offer individual compensations for glitch, I already contacted Apple to at least get a refund on this months vip subscription.

8. Wade

Wade New Member

How will those affected by the update know?

9. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.