1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iOS device issues with current Patch 2.6

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Nov 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karvan

Karvan New Member

Do u know when we can play?

2. infinitephoenix

infinitephoenix New Member

I have been unable to play the game since the update. Will the missed rewards, lost update times and lost bonuses be compensated?

3. Karvan

Karvan New Member

Do u know when we can play?

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

All those in game problems experienced regarding not able to play / accessing / claiming things are known issues.
    Please do not keep posting the same problems as it just clogs the thread.

The team is working on investigating and fixing as soon as possible.

I do not know when. But I will update you here. Asking about when won't speed up the process ;)
    I understand the situation for some people is really frustrating - we have our highest priority on fixing issues for you at the moment.

Compensation:
    We are looking at that - I can't say what/how or when yet but it will happen in some way for sure. :)

The Otherguy and • Percy • like this.
  5. Hubaaa

Hubaaa New Member

Same like the others.. issue in my gadget..
    I hope my clan didnt kick coz of no contribution i gift..
    N i cant get daily bonus.. so damn..
    Keep the spirit up for rovio ! So me n others with same issue can play sooner..
    Ganbatte !

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

You can still claim shipments and buy items from shop but it has to be done within 20 seconds after the game loads. After 20 seconds, you get disconnected.
    Same goes for the training.

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. Saqib

Saqib New Member

When we can play again ?
    we

8. Pleocoma

Pleocoma New Member

Hello, I am on ipad and have similar issues to some of those being discussed here.

Game gets stuck on, "Looking for trouble" screen. No countdown, no matches, cannot return.
    Game gets stuck trying to scrap items and looks like this, if a screenshot helps the devs:
    IMG_9716.PNG
    No items bought or claimed show up and I cannot post to any chats (guild is getting mad at my absence, haha).

Looking forward to being able to play again, thanks for reading.

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hi,
    I'm not roleplaying a pirate right now, but I'll help ya. Listen, give me your guild name and/or guild leader/member's tag, I'll message them for you.

10. WreckyShoppy

WreckyShoppy New Member

I just bought VIP membership earlier this week. I have an iPad which is being affected by the warping, non-responsive button interaction, freezing at load-in screen (looking for trouble) and mid-match freezes. Will we get credit for lost VIP usage? Thank you!

11. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Hmm funny mine is working fine. Same issue no update even on the released date. Tried updating ios to latest and was able to update bb. ;)

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hey, mate! Fancy runnin' into ye here! Remember me?

WreckyShoppy likes this.
  13. WreckyShoppy

WreckyShoppy New Member

I would also like to point out that since my inventory is full and I can't scrap, I can't claim the epic box waiting for me in my calendar nor can I complete weekly quests to get my epic box. Will these be addressed in compensation as well? Thank you.

14. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

@WreckyShoppy
    Heya - there will be a form of compensation as mentioned already - but we haven’t decided what kind. It’s unlikely to be individual.

15. Fixer sa Recto

Oh shoot suddenly i can't access my account on my ipad. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Percy • and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. TheCaesar

TheCaesar New Member

Iphone 5c, IOS 10.3 ... new update does not respond to the game ... can you help me? ... this bug is specific to the device? ... how should I proceed?

17. Fixer sa Recto

Have u updated to ios 11.1.1? Works fine on mine.

18. KeemT

KeemT New Member

iPhone 5c cannot update to iOS 11. The time allotted for this device to receive updates from Apple has come to an end.

TheCaesar likes this.
  19. KeemT

KeemT New Member

@The Grim Repair , you said there will be some compensation for players who can't play and are missing out on rewards from quests, and I truly am happy for that. In addition to not being able to play, I have lost valuable training time. Can this issue be remedied by any chance? Looking forward to your response.

20. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

Do we NEED to START BOMBARDING APPLE w/ a TON of EMAILS, TWEETS, F.B POST asking for them to FIGURE it out because seems like the issues are Above B.B pay grade & are getting NO WHERE ! I seriously think @ this pace it's gonna take weeks if not months for progress to be made........SMH #gettingnowherefast #NoClue #SinkingFast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.