1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Practice arena.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Head Zilla, 13 Nov 2017.

?

Do BattleBay need a training arena?

1. Yes. We need pratice arena.

11 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Hell no. We don't need this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Head Zilla

Head Zilla Member

So... did You ever wonder why you cant a test new weapon in some training arena?
    Like vs. Bots?

Well... my suggestion is Practice Arena.
    It should be unique map , specially designed for training.
    You can normally choose your ship. In arena you could choose enemy ship by your ranking mk of ship.
    If you are mk5 you can fight vs mk5 ships.

Practice Arena should be avalible for 1 pearl or 25.000 golds.

Achivment :
    50/50 to get 50.000 golds or 50 pearls.
    100/100 to get 100.000 golds or 100 pearls.

Duration :
    Well as usually should be 5 minuts. But its Bot ship so... yeah.

Regards.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Something we're thinking about - so thanks for the suggestion - helps to talk about a concept that works best towards what you want to achieve.

3. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Great, appreciate the suggestion and the consideration of the Devs!
    Anyways, I was also thinking of a damage analysis in the practice arena, say in the end of the practice it shows how much damage you did with each weapon, how many shots did you miss/hit (maybe a percentage). Would be highly appreciated also if this is taken into consideration.

Mr. Aussie, ThirstySeal and STARC!! like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I had a suggestion towards this. The arena has a "close button" otherwise it lasts indefinately. Also, it's you versus everyone else, BUT damage is not deducted. Everyone has infinite health. But damage done is measured. When you hit the close button, a detailed analysis of shots fired, damage done, and stuff like that is given.

5. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

I think that it should be 5 minute rounds. At least when it's first released. Then maybe with time more settings can be added to adjust the gameplay.
    Things like the length of battle and the mks of the ships you vs ect.
    I'd be very happy with a very basic training room at the start. With time the devs can add more things as they are recommended.