1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.6 "Experienced Captains"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 14 Nov 2017.

1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Frost breaking on hit is huge mistake. Do the duration nerf or minimum speed nerf or damage nerf but frost is a combo like fire. Does fire goes off when hit? Anyone can shoot target on fire. If someone by mistake hits frosted target there goes your combo. All fine with other balances but frost breaking on hit, ridiculous.

2. [BB] Shinster

[BB] Shinster New Member

@devs, I am also curious about whether or not past rewards will be handed out for captain levels that have been passed. Perhaps on the next level up, all unclaimed rewards gained? Just a thought.

3. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Grim Repair just posted in gen discussion: previous rewards will NOT be handed out. Seems an odd choice, but it appears that's a conversation the devs have already had amongst themselves.

4. [BB] Shinster

[BB] Shinster New Member

Ah thanks for the update. Must have missed that post.

5. Vikeshot

Vikeshot Member

I agree. But instead of that, the radius could be decreased. Launcher reaching time change is good. But the frosted enemy getting hit and frost removed, well, that's a sad change. Instead this could be applied only on blaster. Leaving launcher as it is...

k406k and Elena Kr like this.
  6. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    If you're on the other side of the map, they may not realize "Together" was directed to them. I've actually added and talked with many players, asking what were they doing and what their mindset was when making that stupid move despite teammate kept calling "Together" "Negative" etc, the most common answer I get is "I did not know they were talking about me."
    Edit: What I was thinking is, since we already have this target system, and Follow X player / Help X player nearly means the exact same thing, why not just change one to X Player Follow me/ X Player help me?

7. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

That would be nice, but I don't think he'd stop going alone just because someone called him. He's probably going alone because he thinks that's a good decision

Evilchicken235 likes this.
  8. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    Well that's the whole point of communication. If you see multiple top players on your team calling out your name when you make a self-proclaimed "good" decision, wouldn't you hesitate?

Vikeshot and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  9. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

It depends on my items, my playstyle and if i've ever played with them.

Evilchicken235 likes this.
  10. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

I don't disagree, but historically they don't go back on decisions, so...yeah.

Last edited by a moderator: 14 Nov 2017
  11. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    The game needs something new in game play. Nerfing what is is what is the problem and frankly causing disinterest in the game. Guild rivalry is hardly a guild "war" and there isnt an option to " challenge " a player or guild with stakes on matches. New map only nerfed more weapons on top of a new update which nerfed good weapons.
    How about new weapons or new ships? Take the update for your greed to encourage more play and more spending by giving a mustard seed of xp each battle, nerfing the previous updates raffle rewards ( pearls epics) and encourage more spending for those items.
    The game is becoming monotonous. Same shit over and over.
    More and more players sit back doing nothing without actual combat. And the updates continue to encourage more of it. That isnt fun.
    Fun was the day before the first big update. Now it's become a game of greed.
    Get it right rovio.

12. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I thought the max is 37.5% with epic perks. how do you get over 40%?

Harsh Gupta Hulk likes this.
  13. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

That is for rare but for epic T4+ or legendaries you can equip 4 perks which sums up as follows
    15% from crew talents
    7.5x4=30% from perks
    Total 45% roughly every second hit is a crit.

Harsh Gupta Hulk and fr4nk1yn like this.
  14. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Zero exp if you leave the game before its over. Intended behaviour?

15. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Have u waited 5 mins or so then see if the exp is added? It wont show up untill that match is over on the server

16. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Yes!

17. Cricfan

Cricfan New Member

• Added basic support for iPhone X by letterboxing
    For clarification purposes. Is this “Basic Support” for IPhone X a temporary solution or is another version going to come out to enable a full screen optimized view? And is there an estimated time of arrival for this update, such as a reasonable time frame, as we know you are hard at work?
    Recently received my X and don’t have a backup device so just wondering when I will be able to obtain the full experience once more. Thanks.

18. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

oh! I forgot about that other perk spot! I'll have 2 t4 sometime before 2030 at this rate.

Harsh Gupta Hulk likes this.
  19. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Should have been 6%-7.5%. You could have removed the talent from higher isak levels. Frost blaster is now unusable at lower levels (say tier II/III rare)
    Now this item is unusable. Speeder need a buff on HP.
    I knew this was coming but this is reduced by way too much. 50% reduction would have done it but nooooo.. 75% reduction on pearls? I would rather get a green perk instead of 25 damn pearls.
    And at last here are my requests for upcoming update
    1.Guild mail
    2.Green icon on active members on guild table.
    3.Some rewards for boss of the guild would be a motivation.
    4.Buff to poor repair bolt and duct tape.
    List will be updated soon..

20. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

I want more epic pieces