1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

rewards bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SSgt Mayhem, 11 Nov 2017.

1. SSgt Mayhem

SSgt Mayhem New Member

I'm having issues with the rewards system. I am supposed to be receiving ace division 2 rewards and for 3 days i have been getting less that warrior rewards and no stars and sometimes 1 star when i win even when i do the most dmg. i cant make enough gold to pay for anything

Sam le pirate likes this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Stop tanking your infamy then...

It's the penalty for trying to bully low infamy players. If you want full rewards you're going to climb back to where you once were

3. SSgt Mayhem

SSgt Mayhem New Member

I am not tanking anything, i am losing infamy trying to help with quests i only have a low lvl weapon to use, doesnt mean i should not be getting any stars or rewards of a basic division person

Sam le pirate likes this.
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Some basic logic:
    If you don't win, your progress doesn't count towards guild quest progress

So in conclusion, if you don't win don't use that item

Mind = Blown

Miku Da Yo 39 and Spawn Iscariot like this.
  5. GoreSnorkle

GoreSnorkle Active Member

Here’s some more logic for you... if you don’t at least try then nothing happens.

6. SSgt Mayhem

SSgt Mayhem New Member

Here's more logic for everyone who has nothing but spiteful coments to say, "you will always be a civilian mouthy POS who is not worth the wasting of oxygen.

7. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

What does being a civilian have to do with anything in a mobile game? 100% irrelevant.

As for the topic at hand: just play a handful of games with your normal setup and climb back up a bit, your rewards will return to normal. It's great to help with guild quests, but if you're losing every match because you can't perform with those weapons, you're not doing anyone any good.