1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.6 "Experienced Captains"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 14 Nov 2017.

1. matt bush

matt bush New Member

I know what you mean man they seem to be attacking the speeders and giving in too the shooters which have double the weapons on board totally killing this game might have to look for something else

2. roberto camacho

roberto camacho New Member

tsc tsc bye bye BB.... frost combo nerfed... fire combo nerfed....enforcer players (such as myself) abandon ship.... this is NO drill.... well...back to old fu***g shooter. at least we have 5 guns and 2 or 3 X more HP. not worth to take meteor shower for the sake of it....
    to take down the speeders they simply exterminate the enforcers....
    disapointed beyond words.....

DizzyBrah likes this.
  3. matt bush

matt bush New Member

Yes they will but why have a weapon and make it useless that's like give a submarine torpedo's that can't be used underwater

4. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

I still rock the big torp and frost combo....i dont think the frost should be broken on impact but ill adapt and still f*ck sh*t up :) item isnt usless this just means the bandwagon ppl will jump off and the pros will still be around :)

5. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    @Zeus im not able to do anything on Battle Bay after a few minutes. My messages don't appear on the chat (all of them except VIP) and I have to keep collecting the free boost and free crate everytime I go on there. I thought it was a server error, but I waited for about an hour, and it still doesn't work. Also, I tried restarting my phone as well as uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. None of it works :( please help

6. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I have the same feeling about shooters too nerf the shit out of them so only the pros stick to the class:)

DizzyBrah and *Rubber Duck* like this.
  7. Rabbi Michael Wallace

Rabbi Michael Wallace New Member

I have a request for an improvement - can you guys display an icon of some sort, next to the names in your friends list, that indicates whether or not a person is already in fleet with another player? At present, we can't tell if someone is already fleeting with someone else. Thanks.

8. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

I see EC with every top player and most of the players above 3000 infamy. If it wasn’t a weapon which is better than others, why would it have such a high usage rate which is equal to snipers. Snipers are going to get a nerf soon so I think it’s fit to adjust the EC too.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. ismailabi

ismailabi New Member

Speeder
    • Mk1: +1 red slot, +1 red slot point, +100 hp
    • Mk2: +1red slot, +1 yellow slot point, +20hp
    this has some error.. Can devs check it?

10. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Why the Ex cannon nerf? NO one in any forum boards requested it to be nerfed.
    Part of ex cannon appeal is the splash damage.
    This was u nneccessary. And consider how many forum post grim reaer you have red regarding ex cannon shots not registering....this is a poor decision devs. Please fix.

DonTouch MeDingy likes this.
  11. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

So no additional punishment for floaters I see? They can single handedly ruin the experience.

12. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

In the captain journey... it seems the listed Sugar capacity value is incorrect. (did you just list the Gold capacity value in both fields by accident?)

(sorry if someone else pointed this out already - didn't have time to skim 7 pages)

13. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Yeah, Zeus said it's a known issue. I got briefly excited thinking maybe they increased sugar cap, but alas...seems like an error. Oh well.

Spinners71 and • Percy • like this.
  14. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

iPhone X support but none for 2:1 Android displays?

15. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Please devs, nerf the most broken and easy to use weapon in the game.

16. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

??? The credit card???

17. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

It should be somewhat faster to level if you play more. Crew training got a zero added. 500 xp is now 5000. That took say, 2 days to train. So now in 2 days you can also earn say 30xp for each match. If you play 100 matches a week you can earn another 3000 xp, which is like skipping a day of training. I too am bummed about mk6 bumping up a few levels.

One suggestion, please also show xp needed for next level. I would prefer not to have to do crazy math each time I look at the Captain Journey screen!

18. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

The sniper cancer
    :rolleyes:

19. Zotah

Zotah Member

All you need to kill a Fixer is a Speeder, Fixer are so easy to kill with their low hp and Armor...

20. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Updated my avatar just for you

<3