1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

i got 3 torpedo kills and didn't get my death from below achievement .....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by rock3r, 14 Nov 2017.

1. rock3r

rock3r New Member

i have paid you guys $$ to support this game. no reason to cheat me from any achievement.

2. Virdis

Virdis New Member

Killed 3 at once? Or maybe it must hit exactly 2 ships

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go out there and say you killed three people with separate torpedos.
    You need to sink 3 ships with ONE (1) torpedo. Like all three ships die at the same time.

Zerolive likes this.
  4. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

It should be a single torpedo hit. I got lucky and got 3 ships with my big torpedo and completed the achievement. 4 is nearly impossible.

5. rock3r

rock3r New Member

hmm kk, cause i did kill 2 with 1 hit and then another same game. then other games, killed 3 players with torpedos. it says nothing about killing 3 with 1 torpedo.

6. rock3r

rock3r New Member

ok i read it again, kill 3 ships with 1 torpedo or mine . . . rats :/

7. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

bro, it's 3 kills with 1 torpedo shot... :) that's a tough one to do... i've been using torpedoes for the longest time and i still haven't achieved the 3 kills in 1 torpedo shot :)

Zusay and Iunch like this.
  8. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Big torp was my first epic and have used it in almost every battle since. Still don't have this achievement