1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Raffle board reset

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by LightningBolts, 8 Nov 2017.

1. LightningBolts

LightningBolts New Member

I believe my raffle board reset back to lowest values when the guild rivalry expired. I did not think that happened the last time the rivalry expired. I am not sure if my observation is incorrect or I am mis-remembering.
    What happened for you? Does the raffle board reset at the end of each week? Has it always been this way?

2. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Yeah, at the end of every rivalry the board resets. Legendary board changes every week too.

3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

yes it changes, pretty peak when ur next few spins could have got u lots of epic perks or parts

LightningBolts and The Otherguy like this.
  4. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I see the epic blast cannon on the legendary raffle so try to get there. 11 out of 12 spins then it resets.
    This happened to me today:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  5. LightningBolts

LightningBolts New Member

Now I know how it works, perhaps I should change my strategy. Why not save your tokens for a few weeks, then use them in one go? You will get better rewards that way.
    They don't reset your token each week do they?

6. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Nope, they sure don't. As a result, what you just suggested is generally considered to be the proper way to use tokens for maximum effect. Wait until there's a favorable set of boards, then dump all at once.

LightningBolts likes this.
  7. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    But don't you have to use tokens to get better boards. What am I missing here?

8. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

You do indeed, but the perks and such on the boards reshuffle every week. If you wait until the perks you need are on your regular board to start, you have a much better chance at getting the epic versions.

9. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

That is why you save 200k tokens(max balance) , so you can take full advantage of rewards offered by spinning 4-5 times. Unless as criso said you have favorable perks and you need to spin it anyway

10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I had 5 chances at it today... no luck.