1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost account after reinstalling the game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Tor, 19 May 2017.

1. Tor

Tor New Member

Hi

Because of the recent update, the only solution for me was to delete the game and install it again, because of the limited space i have on my phone.

And now my account are lost, even when it was connected to my Google account. When i log in now, i just start in the training battle.

IGN: #Tor
    Guild: Battle Bay Bullies
    My email here and to my google account are the same.
    Whatever info needed to prove that it's my account, i can provide with it.

Please help

HUMBOLTR3D likes this.
  2. HUMBOLTR3D

HUMBOLTR3D New Member

Same here

3. Marcaum123

Marcaum123 New Member

I had the same problem.
    Play the tutorial thing and when you are able to click on settings, find the option accounts
    If you logged in previously with your Facebook it should have synced your data. Try relogging into your facebook acc and an option to retrieve your previous account should appear

4. hasan kanso

hasan kanso New Member

i have the same problem but i didnt sync with my facebook how i should return my progress plz help

5. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

6. nims Patel

nims Patel New Member

IT architect
    You would have thought that Rovio would have thought about this whenever designing and updating the game I was level 20 and lost my account after reinstalling and no response from rovio it's a big joke