1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Joey who, 2 Nov 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Last edited: 15 Nov 2017
  2. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

I have a mk5 enforcer and shooter with defender next to go to mk5. 2600+ infamy

#TCQSMLZC

When does your season end?

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Last edited: 15 Nov 2017
  4. Scrublordmasternub

Scrublordmasternub New Member

Electrician⚡
    K. So to be noted that there are multiple team usa guilds that ive created. And there is no infamy specifics.So team usa || could surpass team U.S.A. Unlikely .But a possibility .Currently .Buster brown is actively recruitiing...Active members. Who intend on participating (No half assing allowed.)_. On another note I am MIA until I get a new phone ruined mine.GG

5. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

I found a different guild so I guess not. Thanks for the info

Joey who likes this.
  6. Scrub

Scrub New Member

Dont blame you. We run a tight ship & are quite demanding.. But winning rivalries requires alot from the guild & its members