1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

latest patch rendered game unplayble ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ange11us, 20 May 2017.

1. Ange11us

Ange11us New Member

anyone else have the issue I am having where the game after this latest patch is unplayable after 30 seconds. I had to reinstall the game because after the patch I couldn't even start the game. so I reinstalled and it starts me from scratch/zero progress. I do hope I didn't lose all my save data. hopefully it is all there server side. otherwise I will not be happy having lost my MK II shooter (upgraded from MK I) and a level 10 gun a level 9 missle and a level 9 engine boost.

any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. if I have to start again from zero and rebuild progress to rebuild my ship it would be regreatable but I could. but if the game don't even play.... I sure will not be inclined to spend money on this game if it don't work or don't save anything. would hate spending money and then lose what I bought with the real money

2. Memorize

Memorize Member

Have you ever sync your ID to any Game Center or Facebook? Or saving your ID numbers? Please try contacting Rovio support for ID progress lost.
    Wish you'll get your ID back in no time.

3. Ange11us

Ange11us New Member

I didn't see any option for syncing this game to facebook. or at least I don't remember I will have to check. but even if so....game is unplayable since patch. 30 seconds and crash. bad patch

4. Memorize

Memorize Member

Well...sometimes things happened only way to solve this problem is try contact Rovio support. Hopefully they'll able to help you out.

5. Ange11us

Ange11us New Member

I wonder if anyone else is able to play the game ? since this patch I can not. prior to the recent patch I could play

6. Marcaum123

Marcaum123 New Member

I have the same problem
    I even spent some real money buying stuff and i lost it all.
    I contacted their support but so far i haven't got a reply
    It seems that several people are facing the same issue

7. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

To sync your account, go to options and then under the account tab there's options for syncing. I wouldn't sync now until you get your account settled because it'll sync the new game.
    Hope you get your account back.

8. Ange11us

Ange11us New Member

game does NOT work now. since the patch it will not go past 30 seconds and locks up. this patch has issues :(

9. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

I understood that. I was saying don't sync with Facebook yet until after you contact Rovio and see if they can get your old game files back.

10. Ange11us

Ange11us New Member

I wonder how long before they fix the patch so the game is playable again ?
    I am sure many others are having issues also

11. Ange11us

Ange11us New Member

it seems to be working at the moment. apparently since I didn't delete the data on my tablet when I uninstalled and reinstalled the device retained the information and applied it. I have sicne sync'd to facebook as an online back up. I hope this means if I ever need to reinstall it will draw from there to restore saved data ???

12. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

Yup, as long as you keep it synced to Facebook. Glad the game is working for you again and you got your progress back.