1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How can we make the raffle not suck...???

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KINGSLAYER99, 6 Nov 2017.

1. KINGSLAYER99

KINGSLAYER99 New Member

I suggest that the raffle rewards reflect the level of the player being around 1500-1800 infamy on any given day my self i don’t really feel the need for common rewards. Also just a thought in that illustrious 12th spin, maybe throw in a epic weapon or item shit maybe even a legendary!!!!

2. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    They can’t make the raffle all good prizes. It’s balanced right now, you get a lot of perks and pieces and if you are lucky, legendary pieces and epic items.

Cyn, The Otherguy and Mr. Chompers like this.
  3. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

-1 read forum rules

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. KINGSLAYER99

KINGSLAYER99 New Member

5. KINGSLAYER99

KINGSLAYER99 New Member

All i ever get is perks, i can buy perks in the shop, i disagree that it’s balanced, i get more stuff that isn’t useful to me at all, all we ask for is if we complete a hard quest in its entirety the rewards should reflect the difficulty, very hard more rare and epics, impossible more chances for a legendary, not asking for Rovio to give it away to everyone, but the chance might be nice

6. KINGSLAYER99

KINGSLAYER99 New Member

Don’t know what your referring to, but clearly your a stickler for the rules

7. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Do you get a lot of epic perks from the shop too?
    And the raffle is meant to be a lucky thing. Sometimes you get goos stuff, sometimes you don’t. And I have got powercells and parts many times from lege round

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Got two juicy epic flare from the raffle, can't complain
    :rolleyes:
    And a fair amount of pearls

9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’ve had so much good stuff from the raffle, I’d never have gotten otherwise. I refresh the shop as often as I can (pearls permitting), and I only see an epic perk once in a blue moon, and there is no guarantee I’d have enough gold when one does show up. I’ve also had 3 legendary pieces, and loads of epics.

I can’t believe people are saying it ‘sucks’; unless you’re willing to spend hundreds of dollars, it’s by far the best way to get high level stuff. If you don’t want the perks, sell them.

Ovidmikel, Iunch, Disguised and 2 others like this.
  10. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

Loving the raffle. This thread sucks :p

11. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Iunch and The Otherguy like this.
  12. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Agreed. I get my share of both good stuff, and stuff that I don't need. Before there were guild quests and the raffle, the alternative was NOTHING. The whole point of it being a raffle is that it is random, and you never know what you're going to get. I think it was Bittersteel that has a video on how to maximize raffle output by saving up your tokens to over 200k. I've been using that approach to getting a larger number of rares and epics.

ViscountSniffit and The Otherguy like this.
  13. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

I got an epic triple torpedo from the 12 raffle thing... so there are epic items in the 12 spin raffle and honestly thats the only reason I do the raffle...

14. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I'm personally more hyped for the legendary pieces, than the epic items.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  15. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    All I get is perks and pearls. GO RAFFLE!
    (I got +2000 uncommon parts in 10 spins once :mad: )

16. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I disagree, I think the raffle is great. Never have I been overflowing with perks, weapons, and gold before.
    The only thing I have an issue with is the green powercells. No one needs uncommon powercells... NO ONE.
    The parts are still useful as they're required even for Epic item upgrades, however the amounts could use a little bump up.

They do throw in epic items. I've got and Epic Cannon, and Epic Explosive Cannon from my legendary spin before.

The Otherguy likes this.
  17. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

I just try to remember before we didn't get anything really. Just our own quests and boxes ect.
    This is all free stuff so we can't complain.

The Otherguy and retryW like this.
  18. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

well I'm below 1500 so I'll take whatever epics I get

Dupes and The Otherguy like this.
  19. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This is my experience as well. When the shop shows an epic perk once or twice a month it's usually a rudder (2 out of last 3) or healing boost, neither of which is useful to me. I'm getting ready for only my second set of raffle spins this week.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  20. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

It should be noted that all the stuff you don't need is sellable/scrapable. These resources can then be recycled into paying for the broadening the items we need to do guild quests.

Example - before guild quests I was a defender. Now I have got a mk5 speeder and a mk5 enforcer driven by the need to do guild quests and paid for by excess raffle items.

Dupes likes this.