1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we have access to usage rates of all ships?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zachiderp, 4 Nov 2017.

?

Should rovio let us see the usage rates of all ships in game

1. Yes they should

24 vote(s)
    96.0%
  2. No they shouldn't

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

As title sayscan we have the usage rates for all ships at all infamies not just top 50 because that only shows endgame ships and isn't a good representation as the game as a whole

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

70% shooters
    30% all others easy

The Otherguy and Zachiderp like this.
  3. Zachiderp

Sad thing is i took a tally of all ships in my season and these are my results
    57shooters
    7 enforcers
    14 defenders
    14 speeders
    8 fixers

4. Shadow Moon!

That's how it is rovio needs to nerf shooters significantly so the number decreases and only hardcore shooters will remain to that class. Not the ones who just slaps 5 weapons and rely on chance to land 1 hit from 5 shots fired.

5. Zachiderp

And give enforcers a small buff because they are used less than fixers. Fixers should be least used since they are healers

6. Shadow Moon!

Still I think percentage of each ship should be close to at least 20%.
    Shooter class will always be used more given it has firepower( I don't know why it has that much blue slot points as it already has enough firepower).
    Still more than 50% of just 1 class already suggests it is overpowered and unbalanced class and needs nerf according to rovios own logic.

Zachiderp likes this.
  7. Shadow Moon!

Here's from my season
    57 Shooters
    18 Speeders
    03 Enforcers
    10 Defenders
    12 Fixers

8. Zachiderp

I agree with that
    Bruh enforcers need a fix cuz thats ridiculous

9. Shadow Moon!

I excluded myself from enforcer list as I main speeder and just use my enforcer for fun.

10. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Enforcer are least used ship because of unbalanced slot points. Still I use my mk5 enforcer to lay down mines(twin mines) and sniper for close range and occasional crits. Every time I am down infamy playing other ships, enforcer helps me climb infamy. A simple slot points balance will definitely make it's usage better since it is reverse beast..

11. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Everyone uses shooter because it’s the first and easiest ship. Some noobs probably don’t even realize that there are other ships :D

12. Zachiderp

Also because they don't let you choose the ship you want when you start. A simple selection screen with the basics about each ship would be nice

Dupes and A55A51N like this.
  13. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

At MK5 Enforcers need that extra blue point that the Speeder enjoys. I would recommend moving a yellow point to blue to get that done.

14. Shadow Moon!

Even if they did 3BBB so enforcer can equip a shield turbo and bandage or double shield and turbo any combination.
    Right now it is obvious everyone has to use turbo given the snail like speed rest blue slot is the one which you have upgraded a bandage or a shield.

15. Zachiderp

Would be nice if there weren't any turbos and ships were fast on their own

16. Dupes

Dupes New Member

Give more incentives to players using anything but a shooter ....
    More points to guilds quests ...
    Don't upgrade the ship ....it's the guilds that have the wrong attitude
    Being a fixer/speeder is a skill
    Make it more attractive to guilds to take on more fixers etc.
    As I started out I didn't have a clue what I was doing and why I needed to scrap stuff and what ship I wanted ...eventually settled for shooter as it had more slots
    Or ...change the rules that fixers over a certain imfamy can change guilds and be mercenaries...whichever guilds pay them the most they fight for them for a battle

17. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

I loved playing enforcer & fixer & still do, but it’s just easier to win & mine stars & guild quests with a shooter. Now the only time I use other ships is when I need them for quest or guild quest. Fixer isn’t too underpowered, but enforcer needs a buff for sure.

Zachiderp likes this.
  18. Tutle - YoloJason

Tutle - YoloJason New Member

As an enforcer player, I would gladly welcome the buff. But from my end, I usually do a high ammount of damage each match ( for my current infamy, 5k-7k is a lot). I run sniper, grenade, mine, nitro, overboost, standard shield, tier 1 turbo. Think enforcer is powerful but stat wise isn't too appealing to people and requires more skill than some other boats.

Zachiderp likes this.
  19. Zachiderp

I feel like a slow moving target. I'm at 2k ainfamy and barely do 3k damage because my weapons aren't all that gold
    I use lvl 20 Blast cannon. Lvl30 grenade. Lvl 10 epic torp. Lvl 31 overboost lvl 20 tesla lvl 30 shield and lvl 40 turbo. Its hard to connect damage since my grenade is my highest damaging weapon and my tesla shields do more harm than good in 1v1s since their low level. So my loadout is just to finish off players with >800 hp
    A small buff for lower levels would be fantastic like maybe speed to dodge mortars and allowing big shield sooner would be ideal