1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to calculate star?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Piyanat, 25 Apr 2017.

1. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Yep just because someone(me actually) send a message so it got revived and pop up in new posts section lol

2. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

"You don't get any contribution for healing ships until those ships actually then contribute to the battle somehow. In other words, just healing an AKF in a corner does not grant you anything, but if you heal a player that deals damage then you get your share of that too. The same logic applies too all contribution calculations, it only counts only if it actually helps something."

So if I'm reading that correctly, you only get credit for healing ships that subsequently go out and do damage? When that shooter that was out dealing damage but took a lot of fire, circles back to get fixed. The fixer contribution is based only on what that shooter does AFTER he's been fixed, and not his total damage? Or am I misinterpreting Miika's original statement?

TheFixer27 likes this.
  3. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

@Metal Upa, explaining the game mechanics as the perspective of a fixer does not mean that he is using a fixer...

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Ooh, this is an element of the secret sauce, dude. As a distraction class speeder, even I used to get 2* wins for just running around, maybe doing 900ish damage. It's crazy.

5. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

Explain this one. WTF?

Attached Files:

6. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I still remember that. It feels like eons ago now.

7. TheFixer27

A boat
    Let's stop posting in old threads and make a new one guys, otherwise you will get a lesson I just got :)

Cyn likes this.
  8. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

But people get slapped on the wrist for creating a new thread about topics already addressed in the past, they get told to do a search on the forum posts. But now that you add to an older thread to discuss the topic, you get slapped on the wrist for that? o_O

ESPAR Paketin likes this.
  9. TheFixer27

A boat
    Yeah I once got a message from Miathan and the grim if you care about old topics make a new thread, but if you make a new one,slapped in the wrist again, what's the better choices? I'm confusedo_O

10. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. Trevaz

Trevaz New Member

Lately I have been attacking like 5 to 11 thousand damage (lots of contribution) in a single match and barely get a star. That pisses me off. What's wrong with the system? Okay It was not this way before. Did the requirements for stars changed? Am I missing something?

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Do you win? Are you at the top position in your team?