1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer is the best overall ship

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by WaveRider_, 5 Nov 2017.

?

which is the best ship after reading this post?

1. shooter

14.3%
  2. speeder

16.7%
  3. defender

9.5%
  4. fixer

2.4%
  5. enforcer

57.1%
  1. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

naw of course it makes sense

2. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

i like the gif you put with that, but disapprove the meaning you tired to get cross to me.
    you see my points though?
    i mean, with my ramble?

3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    No one :p

Taevion0 likes this.
  4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Yep,makes clear that you are in denial.i don't think you would survive long enough with your precious enfo which doesn't use Tesla shield, overboost and Turbo (absolutely mandatory for enforcer). I can argue with every point you said, but guess i will leave that someone else haha. TOO LAZY TO RAMBLE

5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I totally agree with everything. Enforcers are truly terrifying. Me and my fleetmate's mk5s can't even take down a single mk4 enforcer. They just circle around with double stun and overboost. Stun me and my buddy. Then blast cannon shot for each of us and repeat.

I just figured out how to lead shots today so that should help me land a shot before I get stunned again. Overboost is too OP right now which basically makes them untouchable. And even if I land a shot, it's mostly insignificant on that massive 3k hp.

I'm struggling to stay above 1000 infamy with my mk5 thanks to this crap. Most people get easy matches against shooters or fixers and their mk5s are at 4k+ infamy. But I'm here facing 5 enforcer fleets everytime and losing every battle. People think I'm a seal clubber but in reality, these enforcers are clubbing me to the ground.

I'm not gonna play another battle until this is fixed and enforcers get a massive nerf. I'm suggesting HP nerf because 3k is bit too much for enforcer at my level. It's clearly the most op class in the bay.

6. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

woah, no. if you nerf anything on an enforcer, it would literally become crap. also, since i used to use a speedy enfo with tesla bolts, my advice if u r against one is to back up on a wall, and shoot the second the stun wears off.

with that said, why do people like the speeder enforcer so much? use the extra hp to its fullest and just equip a big shield. THEN, if you so happen to have space for a turbo, add it.
    speed isnt necessary, because most of the time they come to you (eventually), or just freeze them to catch them in a chase?
    when i said that enfos can win any 1v1, i mean that you should use the tesla bolt. it literally makes them wait for you to finish reloading your weapons! is that not good?

one note: im not saying an enforcer can win a 5v1, because this is a team game, after all.

WHIIIIIICCCCHHH, makes another point, that enforcers can also be extremely useful for the whole team, not just yourself.

7. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

on that note, enforcers are like a slower version of a shooter-- actually, heck, a combo of everything (with big similarities to defender). so it has enough hp to last long enough. shooters dont have ob/tesla shield, do they? even though they have a faster base (which I think is why they shouldn't bother with turbos), they get along fine, by using the environment. ducking in and out for shots, easy enough for a shooter, and easier for an enforcer. the only times i lose is when some of my teammates are afk, or if they charge straight through the middle of the other team in the open. MY tactics are fine (not sure about some people's), and i get by quite fine, so... yeah.

please, ramble on, contradict me, tell me im wrong. i want to see what other people think about enforcers?

8. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

scroll up and check @Joeyaa's comments

9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more.
    Even if I manage to hit an enforcer they can sometimes survive as many as 3 shots using that tesla shield.
    Thankfully there are at least 12 legendary frost torp speeders in every battle to help take down these beasts.
    Hope the enfo nerf comes soon!

10. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

enfos cant be nerfed... i dont see how...

say one way.
    without making them completely useless

11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Damn i never knew enforcer was such An OP BOAT, i think i m a noob, switching to enforcer Now

12. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

*Fleets with an MK5 Enforcer* :rolleyes:

Joey who likes this.
  13. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

@_@ nope nope nope

14. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

A good enforcer can really excel in chaotic close combat switching directions and targets and avoiding damage

Hazimi likes this.
  15. BEN

BEN Active Member

Enforcer SHOULD be the best overall ship. But right now it really isnt. Turret turn speed was really good for low MK levels but on MK6 it isnt fast enough... or atleast not as fast as I want it to be. Base movement speed is very slow, it only looks fast because of OB. The enfo dance was nerfed ages ago and hasnt felt the same since. I think they did this by decreasing both the start up speed and break speed (if that makes any sense).

It needs a buff in my opinion. What I would like is a little more turret speed on MK6/7, and either give us a little more base movement speed or increase the start up and break speed a bit so that we can dance again but not too much to make it OP like before. Item slots and points for MK6/7 should remain the same.

FirnenAhead and Stelmo like this.
  16. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Enforcer is a bad ship, it is slower than a shooter and a shooter is slow. The yellow items can be used on speeder and the the 3 weapons is the only thing more superior than the speeder but that doesnt always mean that the enforceer will do more dmagae. In my opinion it is a bad ship ( i took it to mk4 then never used it) especially for idiots who try to use it as a speeder or a shooter , it has to be a mix

Babablacksheep likes this.
  17. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Enforcers are countered so easily, just fight 1 vs 1 in their face. Chain stuns dont work anymore after resistance patch

18. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

tesla shield is also useless unless epic or higher

Babablacksheep and BEN like this.
  19. BEN

BEN Active Member

Agree. With so many legendary weapons now, no one is waiting for your shield to finish the duration. Everyone is gonna try to pop that shield. A rare T5 Tesla shield has about 1,100 HP. Most legendaries will break that with a shot. lol

20. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Fixer is the best ship.
    I tried Enforcer and I went down more than 800 Infamy.
    52C7AEE2-5F30-4227-8A72-8A1732FACA30.png