1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you take action on this abusive nickname?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by clairedelune, 4 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune New Member

This man use abusive nickname insult other religion. Please take some action

Player ID #BZVWQRYV

Attached Files:

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

But jesus and god are different people so I feel his name is informative :p

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Moderating nick names more actively is certainly something we are looking into. I can’t give any ETA on that in general. As for now, that name above won’t be changed. Had it been something like “ f*** all Christians “ sure.

What is offensive to one person isn’t to another and if we start actually heavily moderating everything that is offensive to anyone we would probably soon run out of player names ;) ( yes, I’m using hyperbole please forgive me ).

The main message should be:
    - yes, there will be more active moderation on chat and naming - at some point

- closing thread as we want to stay clear of any discussion on religion, politics etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.