1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

ENFORCER IMPROVEMENTS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Babablacksheep, 10 Sep 2017.

?

What upgrade would you like to see?

1. JUST Increase base speed And HP

57.1%
  2. Swap one 1Y point for 1R point after mk5

14.3%
  3. Swap one 1Y point for 1B point after mk5

7.1%
  4. OPTION A+B

7.1%
  5. OPTION A+C

7.1%
  6. I THINK I HAVE A BETTER IDEA(Explain it below)

7.1%
  7. Doesn't need a buff (Needs reasonable explanation)

14.3%
  8. OPTION C + no changes in mk6 slot arrangement

7.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

That's the point lol, can place it on mk5 also...

2. Babablacksheep

BUMP, Created a poll. Options B & C describes slot point if anyone is confused. Anyone selecting last two options leave explanations yourself below. Thread open to all arguments negative and positive, without added salt

Rekindled old threads, since i see many enforcer arguments these days (My main is shooter)

Last edited: 3 Nov 2017
  3. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I don't know who pitched the idea for increase in one red slot weapons to make it to 4 slots it will make the enforcer a op boat.
    Just because of one combo
    Big + Berta it's the second most powerful combo in the game and it doesn't require same skill cap as big torp or canon fire combo.
    Using this combo u can camp away and do an insane amount of dmg as enforcer has 3 weapons.
    Increasing base HP and speed will also increase it for the mk6/7 which are well balanced and powerful boats and giving them those upgrade will only make them too powerful.
    So my idea is just make some changes in talent tree of Isaak to make the increase in HP and speed of enforcer early rather than later stages.
    Or if it can't be done increase base speed and HP and provide debuff to those increases when the boat reaches mk6

4. Babablacksheep

I have combined all ideas in one poll, which i read in different threads. ALSO, I don't like idea of depriving a boat of all 2 slotted weapons..
    Only slots of mk6 /Mk7 are well balanced. Speed and HP they lack at all Mks, respective to other mk. THE HP AND SPEED they gain by talent trees is barely good and also clashes with items they use. Frost launcher with HP; Flare gun with speed.

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

How much hp does it have? My mk5 has almost 5k hp with a big shield and at mk6 you can add big shield and turbo

6. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I think it really just needs a speed buff and fix the points. Enforcer should be slower but more hp than a speeder. I say 2nd place speed, and 4th place hp. Currently it is 4th place speed, 4th place hp. It should have more speed than shooter and fixer. As for points, I could go either way but lean more towards +1R. less one Y plus one R finally gives the ability to run a 2point weapon, and just look at how many there are. Seems a shame to have no place for them with a ship. Going for the +1B give 4BB which I think would not be as useful. You could run 2 big shields and be ok with a possible base speed buff. But everyone is forced to run turbo currently so I think you would waste a point. But again, not sure with a speed buff how that build would fare.

I know we all want buffs to base stats, but has anyone ever compared crew skills to see if hp buffs and speed buffs effect all ships the same? I never looked. Maybe a ship has lower stats, but greater potential through training?

I am a SAILOR and Babablacksheep like this.
  7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

It's got 5400 now, that was a while ago:)

8. Joey who

You need to find a way to buff mk5 without altering mk6 enforcer. Mk6 enforcer is good because it's able to use 2 tesla shields and an OB because of it's 5YYY.

You guys also have to realize that when you add a slot point to one color you need to take away a slot point from another color.

What I have suggested in the passed is, at mk5 enforcer, 1 yellow slot point is taken away and added to blue so that mk5 enforcer is 3RRR 3YY 3BB and mk6 stays the same at 3RRR 5YYY 3BB

Babablacksheep likes this.
  9. Joey who

Oh. Didn't see date on this thread lol

10. Babablacksheep

I thought about it, but now that i have support, will add it in poll. Also base speed of enfo is pathetic, and i think it needs improvement in addition to this..

benguin8 likes this.
  11. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Mk6 enforcer have good amount of hp only little less than speeder with two shields equipped.
    For ex Rng kenzer's enforcer has almost 7k health.
    Also they can go double shield setup which is super annoying to deal with.
    Second pt the only clash is the speed of launch not speed reduction or time buff factor and since it radius is so large there a few less projectile speed will not matter .
    They have a low base speed agreed but they also have the special ability of moving forward and backward also known as enforcer dance which makes them annoying to deal with.
    Only mk5 enforcer is not balanced otherwise both mk6/7 are good and powerful boat if you know how to use it

12. Star.Nova

Star.Nova Member

Enforcer is strong enough. But it will be better if get a little more speed.

benguin8 likes this.