1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't watch Ads for bonus rewards

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MicroWilly, 18 Apr 2017.

1. 3ARSA aka FIXER FTW

3ARSA aka FIXER FTW New Member

Same thing is happening here with me for 3 days now. First i tried clearing cache/data, uninstall/reinstall but nothing worked... im on Samsung Galaxy S7
    But the weird thing is: when i play the game on a Nexus7 (2nd gen) its working perfectly fine, (Same wifi network btw).
    So my conclusion is that this matter is device related, not providers. Other members posts ive read seem to have this problem too on S7 phones...

2. 3ARSA aka FIXER FTW

Same here. Nothing is working, uninstall reinstall, clear cache/data, all in vain. Playing on my main phone Samsung Galaxy S7.
    But when i played on Nexus7 2nd Gen, and on the same wifi network, everything is working perfectly... so i guess this issue might be device related.
    Plz devs read this and reply if possible. Ty.

3. 3ARSA aka FIXER FTW

Same here. Nothing is working, uninstall reinstall, clear cache/data, all in vain. Playing on my main phone Samsung Galaxy S7.
    But when i played on Nexus7 2nd Gen, and on the same wifi network, everything is working perfectly... but the game runs very poorly on the nexus7 coz of the old device specs.
    so i guess this issue might be device related.
    Plz devs read this and reply if possible. Ty.

4. angrywasp

angrywasp New Member

Same issue here as well.

5. AREffekt

AREffekt New Member

I am also having the same problem..when i started watching videoes to get gold and sugar it automatically shows black screen and when i restart the game i lost my gold.

Teambuilding Events Ideen | Teambuilding Ideen

6. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey guys,

this issue happens ever so often and its nothing to do with Rovio or that we could fix it on our end. It is only connected to the advertisements and/or region.
    We can't investigate either which adverts are causing the main problem - so unfortunately there is no specific help right now we can provide.

7. Blaze Of Glory

Blaze Of Glory New Member

This problem is fixed in my account from today morning. Thank you.

8. mannyfreshmf

mannyfreshmf New Member

I have that issue at times, but what I'm constantly seeing is a white screen after or during the ad. I'm forced to restart the APP constantly. It started happening after the guild quests upgrade.

thumbwrench likes this.
  9. MeneXe

MeneXe New Member

I have the same problem, i cant see more of the %50 of advertisement, my profile is "MeneXe". I am loosing to much resources. And need to restart the game anytime thats happen. Battle Bay should the users choice the advertisement before this appear, in this way Battle Bay can see how advertisement have problems, and we can play happy. (Sorry for my english, I am from Argentina and never study english seriously) Thanks.