1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PUTTING OP BUNTA/ELITIST ON ICE WITH @GODLIKE

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by @YSL, 27 Oct 2017.

1. @YSL

@YSL Well-Known Member

Digital Creative Director
    Putting the OP duo on ice with @godlike

2. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Nice battles. You're very calm for a speeder. I like that. And which perks are you using for the torpedos? Is it damage to frozen enemy?

3. @YSL

@YSL Well-Known Member

3 perks 9 and 12%+ dmg on frozen targets - 1 perk +7,5% dmg on each torpedo. i need epic ones though! Especially for my swift.

Zerolive likes this.
  4. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Jezz, a 20k Defender taken out like water? And a 18k as well? Jezz...

5. @YSL

@YSL Well-Known Member

a 20K - 18k with T4 legendary weapons minimum ;-)

• Percy • likes this.
  6. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

DCC9C281-108B-4308-AC3A-A711C0564AEA.jpeg

7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Can't wait until frost blaster gets nerfed.

8. @YSL

@YSL Well-Known Member

Well, they can. it doesn't really matter since I use this combo from the beginning.

9. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Hi and I do not want to meet you on the bay XD great battles btw. What song did you use for the background music?

10. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

6500 damage for each succesful combo damn. Man they gotta do something about the Frost Blaster. It's too much.

Hellagood and Jared like this.
  11. @YSL

@YSL Well-Known Member

Sebastien Tellier - L'amour et la violence (Gugo long & deep edit)

• Percy • likes this.
  12. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Thx fam :3

13. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

This is wrong.
    I get hit from snipers for 2k+ constantly. That requires no setup, no skill, and barely even have to lead. Just hit shoot and you can do as much damage as this combo with no risk.

14. @YSL

@YSL Well-Known Member

Thank god! Players state it's way too OP, easy, requires no skill (Using a speeder requires already skills) But it's completely wrong.
    Patch made the target easier to hit BUT players shouldn't forget a torp speeder takes considerable risk because he has to be close to its target - as we know, boats usually stay stick together. Which means, unfriends have the ability to fire 3 items in the time I can frost double torp - added to this I have no tesla shield and way less HP than a shooter, or defender.

Last thing, players in VIP make frost torp sound so easy - well, use your speeder and big torp, climb to at least 5K and then we will talk.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Yep, when I first changed from a shooter to a speeder my infamy dropped by 1k. When I got it back, then changed to frost torp I dropped about 800 and stayed there for a LONG time before I was practised and experienced enough to slowly start climbing again. You need to sacrifice MULTIPLE item slots, positioning, sustained damage and safety in order to pull this combo off. It is high risk high reward. You complain this combo is OP, yet you complain when a speeder attempting to pull it off gets 2 shot by a sniper and is essentially a "floater".

I will not let any non frost torp players say it's OP without showing me them playing proficiently at a high level with it.

Also I have a T3 rare frost blaster. Every ship except defender can still easily juke torps. It's only high high end frost blaster that is particularly strong.

16. @YSL

@YSL Well-Known Member

Yeah, FB is very effective at higher tiers. Non torp players are frustrated but it's partly their own fault when they get hit. Same for me, it's my own fault when I get torped - I don't pay enough attention to my placements, unfriends, run alone etc.

SPEEDER = LOW HP

17. RagingStorm

RagingStorm New Member

Yeah! We need up damaged points to Carronade to even compete with Frost Torp. Yup! Let’s do that Dev