1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A giant zipper

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bobbafed99, 19 May 2017.

1. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

IMG_4265.PNG Yo devs the new app icon looks pretty funny C:
    I hope Bhurt don't struggle too much with that big zipper when he has to change outfit

2. Gillion

Gillion Member

The zipper is appropriate size based off the games style and scale. If you notice all the crew are about the size of mice or maybe even birds( this is a rovio game after all) look at sinklair wearing a shotgun shell or burnice with a zippo lighter on her back. Also keep in mind that all your crew are in your ship and even the largest ship the defender is smaller the a truck tire you find on some maps. So the zipper would be to the correct scale. @Pothos had a great lore thread from the old forums it's a shame it wasn't ported over by the mods.

3. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

Good thinking tho - it wasn't really meant as a problem or something that should be changed. I just saw the zipper, and commented it - even tho it looks pretty funny ^^

4. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    I want to read that @P0rthos thread! Please @Zeus and @Miika, go though your archives and bring back that thread!