1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

5 player fleet should be allowed.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ankit Kumar Agarwal, 14 Oct 2017.

1. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

That is true, Fair point indeed.
    Well I certainly hope once the bugs of this update are fixed we see 5v5 fleet follow closely :D

2. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Been a few years since I played League of Legends but as I recall they had a pretty good system where you wouldn't get matched up against a full premade if you queued for random. And of course without 5v5 premades League of Legends would not be nearly as popular as it is.

It's actually more efficient to implement this sooner rather than later as many balancing needs aren't properly revealed until full premades.

3. matt bush

matt bush New Member

This is simple you create guild wars where you can fleet 5 at a time against other guilds but I also agree that only 2 in a fleet is a bit limited and ruins the game play

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  4. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

Before the update when it was written guild war i thought it mean 5 player in a guild battle vs 5 player in another guild so if there will be a 5 player fleet it should be just like that

5. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

It would be almost impossible: think how many times are in your guild 5 people of the same or almost same infamy and there in the other guild should be at the same time and with your team same infamy more or less to have a balanced battle: i think that will never happen and you would never start that 5vs5 battle....

6. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

My team are so active and we all a bit near on infamy and couple of time played against and with players on my team without fleet

NaveFantasma likes this.
  7. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Yours is a gold situation but unfortunatly not the most common

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

1. Separate matchmaking.
    2. Item auto-levelling (all items are rabked up or down to a single level to give both teams fair fights)
    3. No infamy is changed.

9. Ankit Kumar Agarwal

Ankit Kumar Agarwal New Member

Thanks to the developers....Finally we can fight custom battles....:) :)

10. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Thank you very much developers ... i hope this is the first "try-step" to go on in the direction of 5vs5 Guild-battles (with 50-70 guild members)... good work :)

11. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Nearly everything you said is wrong. Nobody is better playing alone in this game. The #1s on the leaderboad are the most skilled, have the best items, and have the highest mk ships. The senerio of a team with 1 mk 6 beating one with 2-3 is EXTREMLY rare.

12. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

custom battles are the closest I wanna get to 5 person fleets, and the closest the devs want to get too. But don't get me wrong: I love custom battles

13. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    And here's the evidence of that I suppose.