1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I the only that is going through this?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FloatDaBoat, 1 Nov 2017.

1. FloatDaBoat

FloatDaBoat New Member

I used to have 2000 in infamy, but I lost over 700 trying to finnish quests for the guild. After thagt happened, I have not recieved any starsnafter battles, win or loose. That was like 50 battles ago. My patience is now gone so im writing here, hoping that someone can give me an answer. I feel cheated since I need the stars to get things and Iike many others have spent money on this game, so I have a certain expectation. My frustration isbaffecting my gameplay like hell and I can not get my infamy back. Someone please help!

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

PS: You need to win for your progress to count towards guild quests

Tip: If you can't win using an item, do not use it to try to complete a guild quest

You need to get back above 800 infamy under your personal best infamy

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. FloatDaBoat

FloatDaBoat New Member

I know that I need to win for it to count. Im talking about getting stars after battle. I dont get anything and im 700 away from my record best infamy level.

4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Infamy tanking countermeasures. You need to get higher infamy again, closer to your maximum, and your rewards will come back.

This game has a history of people dropping infamy on purpose for easier battles, so you're not allowed to do that anymore, regardless of your reason. To be honest, I do think it's fair. You should not be dropping so much because of guild quests. Like @Joeyaa said, if you can't win with an item, don't use it. Let the guild quests be done by people who have it at a higher level.

The Otherguy and ViscountSniffit like this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

You’re not alone, people turn up on the forum with some regularity to post about this.

As others have said, you’re not supposed to drop infamy and if you do you get punished... which ‘kind of’ makes sense, until you realise that it undermines the entire purpose of the infamy system.

If you’re not supposed to drop more than 800 below your best, then why even allow people to fall further? And, if Rovio already has an idea of what our infamy ‘should’ be, then why not just make that our infamy? Instead of using a system that lets our infamy end up what it shouldn’t be. The whole thing is a mess of contradictions.

With all this in mind, it might be a good idea to have some method of resetting your infamy (perhaps in exchange for pearls), as once someone has learned their lesson, there is no reason to punish them further.

But I don’t think such a method exists, so you’ll just have to fight your way back up.

Perhaps you can find someone in your guild who is also underrated, and fleet together. They might give you a bit of a carry as they return to their natural infamy.

The Otherguy likes this.