1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Nitro hackers in the game

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BirdFly, 19 May 2017.

1. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

I was playing like 10 mins ago and a healer guy used infinite nitro and traveled around the map so fast. He won the game by killing everyone. His name is Broko or something. I couldn't take a screenshot. Just letting everyone know. There are hackers for sure. Don't come to me by saying "oh no it's just lag" It's freaking 2017. I know what is lag and what is hack. I'm out.

Golden Shooter likes this.
  2. DuduMan

DuduMan New Member

Happened to me 2 minutes ago..i have a screenshot of them...they were 2 playin co-op

3. DuduMan

DuduMan New Member

4. AnubisX1

AnubisX1 New Member

Same thing. Defender flying around the screen. Huang or something like that. Seen him twice. Challenging to hit but killed him pretty easy. Not sure how he did it as defender has no nitro slot, correct?

5. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

As an update I gotta say Idk if it's nitro hack or not but his moves were so familiar with nitro item. it was just boosting him like nitro but he was able to do it more.

6. Mighty scorpian

Mighty scorpian Member

Extreme gamer
    Bro its just late delay of his network sometimes happens to me too

7. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

I wrote stuff just for some low IQ people but here we go. Yes bro it was delay and shiet. Please don't mind me you.

Others please be aware about hackers cz they are here.

8. Bloodbait

Bloodbait New Member

I keep having issues with players flyi g around map and I can't lock on to them and it isn't lag I have fibre optic connection and that isn't lag.