1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Master Mistakes

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Potato Skin, 30 Oct 2017.

1. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

Fixers
    - Please don't go Independent, we need you and you need us.
    - Don't rush to the capture zone, the enemies will find you and KILL you.
    - You are NOT a damage ship, i hate it when you focus on battling.
    - If you're in the middle of 1 on 1 situation, RUN, your 1 or 2 slot weapon can kill a ship but it's life or death so why not make it a tie battle?
    - follow the majority, √πck the teammates who negates the "together" rule.

Damage ships
    - You'll float too, you'll floot too, you'll float too. I hate floaters!
    - Please don't use mines, torpedo is better.(unless if you're a good miner)(with the exemption of Speeder and speed ships)
    - Stay close to Fixers
    - Once again, do NOT go Independent. You WILL die

This applies to me and to you, please respect your team's commands. Teamwork is essentially helpful.

People with legendary items, please be my friend:). I don't want you to be my enemy, you're firepower is catastrophic XD

HazardousMoon likes this.
  2. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

Btw, if there's something wrong with my set of rules, Let me know. Also Ace and Nightmare players, may i ask for strategies?

3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

- Mines are very good, not really comparable to torpedos, they have different uses. I'm Ace I player with around 3500 infamy and I see people get blown up by mines every day.
    - Speeders and enforcers can go solo if they want, they just need to return to their fixer when their HP gets low, and not stay out there and die (which is what many do...)
    - A good fixer knows when to prioritize dmg over healing (yes, there are moments for that)

4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Don't know about damage dealing fixer ever heard the name called Leonut?

5. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

IMG_7778.jpg
    Yes, never use mines :p
    (new map is like mine paradise)

6. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

So my legendary mine doesn't have to collect dust anymore? A little bit late for that lol:)
    (Don't worry, I didn't scrap it)

7. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Ace speeders (especially ace 2): please stop charging. You're not some ( insert some frost torp nightmare player ). You get yourself killed in 30 seconds every bloody game.

Every time I win a, it's thanks to their speeder charging and dying to some railguns.

Every time I lose a game, it's thanks to our speeders charging and dying to some railguns.

8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Your Honor, on the four charges of "murder via lawnmower" the defendant hereby claims "self-defense"

fixerquads.jpg

9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Shooters need to stop removing my stuns, and there needs to be an official announcement about this, so they all know!

Help me if you wish; steal my kill if you must, but for god sake! When I stun someone milliseconds before they’re about to shoot me in the face with an exploding cannon, don’t instantly remove the stun while I’m still in thier sights, and all my gear is on cooldown. Pay attention!

Elyport and HazardousMoon like this.
  10. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Fixers with duct tapes y'all are not my friends

11. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

Corrections to my Request
    - You can go solo if you can outrun enemies and if you had damage, run to the nearest friend fixer
    - Don't use mines if you don't know where to place them.

I salute fixers with high damage points and good healing.

12. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Sorry. :rolleyes:

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  13. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

This guy left us dying and he's chilling like we will win by capturing the zone but instead the speeder stop the capturing process and he died. I know teamwork coordination is a must but this guy avoids our command no matter how many negatives i give. 5 vs 4 is really b√ll$h!|, especially if the enemies are well coordinated

Attached Files:

14. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Lol all that patch work to keep his name secret :p

15. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

Just to be sure that the guy is not humiliated unless if he exactly know his ship health and weapons