1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Devs, delete this thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Phalgun, 28 Oct 2017.

1. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Remove your comments too. I realised that such things are of no use in a Game. Sorry for wasting your time :(

Last edited: 29 Oct 2017
    Braindawgs1ST likes this.
  2. Braindawgs1ST

Braindawgs1ST New Member

I have also been encountering this player.. I think the reporting feature is difficult for devs to process as I’m sure a lot of players get reported everyday.

But in this specific case, I understand your frustration. It seems to be making the chat more of an unwelcoming place.. to say the least.

I guess this is one of the reasons VIP is a thing.

Phalgun likes this.
  3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Yeah, he's a good guy. Here. But in the chat he's... not what he should be...

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Wow. Really? HIM??? WHY?

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  5. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Chill zone gas lost its integrity these days. Lots of trolls In it (some of them belong to my country,am not proud of them ).
    One simple advise, why can't we just block those trolls and move on.

6. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Phalgun should I post the screenshots of you calling Americans inbred, rapists and idiots? Because you start flame wars and now you are coming in here to continue it.

Disguised and ThatOnion like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

As forum members, we should try our level best to help beginners, ignore haters and in general, not argue. Please maintain decorum, y'all. Leave this be.

8. BasedCarpen

How about just using the block feature and grow up.

9. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Yes..there are MANY abusive wannabe trolls in Chill Zone lately..most channels tbh *cough Drop Dead Gorge cough*.
    We saw the amount of arguments yesterday and abuse being thrown about(not all in English either)..it went on for hours.
    Yes I reported and blocked them..I've also blocked the "unmentioned" wannabe troll..yep the one who replied here asking people to "grow up".

So yeah..the block function is great..problem IS..the faulty report button.
    Many have been reported multiple times by multiple people..yet they're here day after day causing arguments and generally being abusive.
    Regular players know who they are and can simply report/block them..but why should new comers who don't know about the report/block features have to put up with seeing constant arguments and abuse..even being abused after asking for them to stop.

So yeah Devs..the block button is a great thing for those who know..but your report button doesn't seem to work.

The day chat admins are added(doubt it will ever happen)..will be a good day imo.

Last edited: 29 Oct 2017
  10. Braindawgs1ST

Braindawgs1ST New Member

Using racial slurs in Chat while suggesting others to “grow up” is quite ironic. I do not intend to argue, however while the “flame wars” accusation isn’t unfounded, it also applies to you.
    Purposefully antagonising people (specifically Indians in this case) via the Chat feature, with contentious insults based soley on their Country of origin, is the reason this Thread even exists.
    Perhaps not feeding the Trolls is the moral of the story here.

11. BasedCarpen

I have never used a racist slur you liar, I am Indian myself.

The entire altercation began because I told him he was embarrassing for always asking "any girl in chat" or "any girl for naughty chat" it's something common Indians do in chat and it's inappropriate.

12. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Sorry first of all your flag says American
    Secondly, you used racist slurs, i was also in same chat room and warned you twice to stop it
    Thirdly, you are right some people ask about girls. But phalgun is not one of them, i can vouch for him
    Don't make wrong accusations, and this thread does not specify name. But you making it sure that it is about you

I THINK YOU CAN BE BETTER THAN THIS CARPEN, GIVE IT A BREAK. YOU ARE NOT GETTING BANNED

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. BasedCarpen

Yes there are millions of Indians living in America, look it up sometime.

Can you also vouch he was calling Americans fat, stupid, inbred, having sex with their mothers? Or am I just making this up?

I'm done with this thread. Again there is a block button. Grow up.

14. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Chill zone is more and more un-chill zone.....such a shame :confused:

15. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

who looks at the global chats anyway

16. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Absolutely loads of people....

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  17. vis1234567899

when u realise that thousands of people use a chat, it is almost expected that there is no point looking at it, full of people saying random things

18. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    Global chat is the Battle Bay sewage system. If you go in there expect to be trolled, offended, and harassed.

Mr. Chompers and vis1234567899 like this.
  19. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

lol

20. vis1234567899

I am not defending anyone but saying that the global chats are a waste of time and something u really should not pay that much attention to. That is why i use the forum instaed.

Tirth2_ likes this.