1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary power cells

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kurd1stan., 27 Oct 2017.

?

How times you have been disappointed bcuz of getting legendary power cells instead item pieces

Poll closed 12 Dec 2017.
  1. 0

10.0%
  2. 1~5

20.0%
  3. 5~10

20.0%
  4. +10

50.0%
  1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I have benn playing BB for 3 months so iam so far away of getting any legendary item but i already have 15 legendary power cells it will be impossible for me to have 2 of the same legendary item or i might not get any legendary item ..,............. So in my opinion there should be no legendary power cell in scrapping or guild draws untill getting a legendary item

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    When you scrap and get FANTASTIC OR SPECTACULAR!!!
    Its a golden(trash) power cell/parts...

3. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Wrong.

4. Littl3-R3d

Littl3-R3d Active Member

Meh i guess i amo_O

5. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Then what would legendary items be evolved with?

6. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Lol idk why they didn’t delete my post too

He did say once you acquire a legendary item you start recieving them in rewards

7. A55A51N

Student
    Oops, didn’t read the end.
    Maybe, but what is the harm in the lege cells? They don’t take space or anything

8. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

It’s taking away the chance of him getting something he could use right now is how he views it I think.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  9. iam_ImpulsE

iam_ImpulsE New Member

Sadly it is true XD XD

10. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

TAKE AWAY POWERCELLS

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think the guild raffle is supposed to be a kind of a lucky bag. Sometimes you get a legendary piece or a much needed epic perk, sometimes you get power cells. That’s just the luck of the draw.

The raffle already gives loads of great prizes. Since it began, I’ve gone from zero epic perks, to all of my equipped items having at least one (I think). And I’ve gone from zero legendary pieces to 3. So I can’t really complain if sometimes I just get power cells, and neither can you.

Also, legendaries have become a whole lot easier to acquire since the guild raffle. So if you keep playing to mk7, you might be glad you have those power cells one day.

vis1234567899 and A55A51N like this.
  12. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Man i m stuck on 9 pieces, there is a power cell just beside that red piece that's ruining my life.I mean devs come on, what was the need of including those crappy power cells.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  13. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

If you are F2P, legendary powercells are useless. I mean 10.5k games played and i don't have parts to upgrade legendary weapon to max if i find it. Even if do, what about the duplicate. It sounds impossible.
    LEGENDARY POWER CELL IS USELESS CRAP, THEY NEED TO REMOVE IT FROM RAFFLE. ALL THAT HARD WORK IN QUEST AND YOU GET A GODDAMNED POWERCELL:mad::mad::mad:(anger not directed towards you, don't take it wrong way)

BTW i already 12 of them from scrapping items...

14. A55A51N

Student
    The raffle can’t be all good items as @ViscountSniffit already said. I have spinned bonus round maybe 6-7 times, 1 leg piece, 1 powercell, 1 pearls, 1 tokens, 1 parts and rest epic perks. Powercells suck, but raffle is still well balanced now

super_sonic181 likes this.
  15. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member